Need Help, Non Pregnancy Related Though.

PixieDust_01

Reaction score
Ok hello :) on the 31st of this month i will be oging to a baby naming cereomony ... what on earth do i buy the boy !! he will be my god son (or the non religouse version!)

So far i have got him a little blue donkey from monther care, a personlised pocket watch to keep says his same and birthday amd love Kirsty x x x

what else do i get the little man !? he isnt 1 yet he'll be about 9 months by then, so what do i buy !! hellllpppp !!!

Hope your all doing ok on here?

still no baby news for me :( how about everyone else ?? xx

i love the little baby bracelets, or something funny, I think the little shirts in next are so cute! No baby news here either grrrr!!! xxx

they are both brill ideas but i already got him a personalised pocket watch, and would like somethign for him to play with like something thats moves or somethign but i dunno ... its so hard because he's so little still well he's a chunk but young lol.
any one have ideas on cheap and cheerful moving toys if from mothercare would be better as i got discount lol

oh no thats a shame to hear :( poor you :( how longs it been xx

how about them push and go cars? might take him a while to work out how to work them but atleast it will keep im busy for a while, and they aren't age restricted so he won't grow out of them quickly, especially if his on the move :) cheap and cheerful

I love rubber ducks (sad I know) and there is a website that does all kinds. I just bought twins a wee baby boy and baby girl one and think they are lovely. Kids like them in the bath and you can get him a particular character or godmother one or something.

Aww what you have got him is enough surely? The picket watch is a fab idea!! Or cufflinks with his initials on? But what you have bought him is enough in my ryes xx

Rubber ducks =D I have a collection hehe, I have a shining star teddy for Ezzie it's a dragon the best thing is you can name a star with it aswell so you get ted and a star =D Has he got a walker the ones where they stand up and walk with not sit in bcuz he'll he at the age he can start walking xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back