Need help analysing HCG tests

Lovely image libs :rotfl:

Will send my OH round to inseminate you ( ;) ) next month if needs be (now he appears to have proven himself) :rotfl:
Just close your eyes and think of England :lol:

ok - will think of england - tho normally I'm just watching whatever is on the TV at the time - last month - Goldenballs and Jasper carrott :rotfl:

The way he likes to do it you'll be counting the stains on the duvet..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

If not libs il send my hubby around, but if its good looking blokes apply early you should put no mingers on your contract :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yay Monster Munch!!! :dance: :clap: :hug:
Good going girl!

But you must admit I figured it out a little early...in your "Ignore This" thread....you just had to smile somewhere....so I KNEW it!

I'm sooooo happy for you! I bet you and your OH are just over the moon!
When you plan to tell your family? (Extended family, of course)

Only my internet family and OH know at the moment.

Will probably tell parents at about 12 weeks.

Might tell MIL sooner as we are much closer to her than anyone else, but don't want to get people too excited too soon just in case :)

Thanks so much for your congrats :hug:

OMG! Congrats MM!!! (although your little "I have a secret" didn't fool me! I knew something was up... I'm soooo pleased for you!

although...how nasty of you to keep us in the dark! :shakehead: Fine... I'm not telling you when I get mine you meany! lol, only kidding

PMSL

I didn't announce it as I was having major cramps so didn't want to get everyones hopes up for no reason.

Those cramps appear to be constipation (I still haven't 'gone') :oops: :oops: :oops: so I am sat here eating my way through my second big bag of prunes :rotfl:

Wow! How did I miss this! Congratulations! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well done!

Hope you have a great pregnancy!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU