Ok... need help please

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
i took a HPT this morning with FMU and got a plus, faint but still a pluss within a minute (i will upload a pic in two seconds) and then convinced it was a BFP i took a clearblue digi and sure enough just to confuse me, was "not pregnant" im so dissapointed :wall: what does this mean? has anybody had this before???

102_0208-1.jpg

what do you think?
:)

hun, I think I can see a very very faint cross, but I think you should wait a few days before testing again, it is still very early but the signs are looking good.

Good luck :hug:

Maybe you need to wait a couple of days for your HCG to build up :hug: :hug: :hug: I can definately see that line but I have had a couple of bad experiences with false + on clear blue tests.

Thanks girls :hug: ..Its not a clearblue, its just a pharmacy 4days early brand. i think im 11dpo. iv also took these tests a few days ago..

102_0183-1.jpg

102_0165-2-1.jpg

102_0165-1.jpg

102_0173.jpg

:D

Gosh you are still early then - I'd wait to do the digi on the day AF should be here - bet your lines get much darker before then. Fingers crossed :pray: for you.

hiya

sounds easy but maybe you should wait till the day you are due af... then test. i can see a faint line on your other tests you posted.

goshhh you must spend a fortune on these tests lol

my sister had faint lines on here tests(all 15 of them lol) gp tested and sure enough it was positive!

googdluck hun ... hope you get your bfp! x x x

Thankyou hun, its not long, im due about friday i think. i dont actually spend much on my tests lol. :think: i bought a bunch off ebay and had two leftover from last month and a CB digi, then got 2 from the dollar store oh bought the cheapie $4 from the supermarket yesterday :lol: i hate my POAS addiction :rotfl:

:rotfl: i was ttc for 7 months after coming off the pill. each month i was testing early like you... 2/3 times a day everyday for a week leading up to af lol somehow i just knew they would be neg...... but it turns out the month i did get my bfp i left it till i was 3 days late for af.... i just had a feeling i was preg and was very nervous and scared to test lol

i nearly passed out when i see 2 lines :rotfl: we rang every1 and told them that night. lol

go by how you feel ... it worked for me .... xxx

i wasnt going to even test until the 20th, i had no idea when i was even due for AF, i forced myself to stay away from the calandar (as i said, i didnt know what dpo i was) :lol: the only reason i tested was because i got sick at 5am. This month i didnt expect a bfp either, i have been TTC for 5 months and had one M/c in Feb so devestating. so i will be taking things easy as i got a stronger bfp this afternoon on my last test after getting my due date confirmed by my doc! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back