Need Advice

WannaBeMommy21

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying to concieve for almost four months now. I heard that after sex if you elevate your legs it helps the spem,but no matter how long I lay there it always seems to come out. Is this all of the sperm coming out, or is there some still left? Will this less my chances on conceiveing
:wall:

After i had my MC in september we knew we wanted to TTC again, straight away. Although i got laughed at and BF didn't get the kisses and cuddles after sex, due to me rushing to place the pillows under my bum....lmao, it worked.

As you can see i am now pg, i'm not saying that it works as i don't really no, but this was all i did, i didn't record temps or anything like that, maybe i was just lucky.

Yes some sperm used to come out but clearly not all of it or i wouldn't be here telling you my success story.

Best of luck TTC, and lots of fun doing it xxx

i think this has been asked before and the general response was dont panic, although some is coming back out there is still some inside already making its way! so try not to worry, i notice this too, i tend to lie flat for 15 minutes then nip to the loo :oops:

I figure that a bit of gravity can't hurt ;)

On conceiving our first OH was dangling me about by my legs sort of pulling them up.

After that evening we had our BFP 2 weeks later.

Although he said that he didnt want to do it like that again as it wasnt romantic-dont know what he's on about-cant please some men eh!! :lol:

Id say it definately works.... :D

I made sure I had pillows under my bum for at least half an hour after sexytime. Although rather un-romantic needs must! I used to make sure I had a mag handy to read and a kit-kat to munch on :rotfl: It worked! Have an orgasm as well just to en-sure as much as poss gets sucked up!

xx

You just need to make sure that you lie still for at least 15 minutes after having sex, gravity will help the sperm to get where they need to go.

So no rushing to go to the loo straight after sex but make sure you go after 15/20 mins.

It's perfectly normal for some sperm to come out, I read that's a good sign. There's obviously more than is required to do the job :wink:

I usually just lat still for about 10-15 mins afterwards, with a little tissue wedged in as a sort of plug! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyhow did the trick for me as as soon as i started doing it, the same month i got my first BFP!

I always lay there for at least 15 mins afterwards with a pillow underneath my bum and my legs up against the wall. I find that most of the sperm stays in if you move really swiftly. There is no chance of it staying in if you are on top when he comes! I have had many an amusing 'clenching' time doing it that way! It failed abysmally. We make sure we do it doggy style or him on top now, it definitely helps keep it in.

Well I wasnt TTC when I fell pg so never put my legs in the air... and it all came out, or so I thought! Best of luck :hug:

nw1 said:
I usually just lat still for about 10-15 mins afterwards, with a little tissue wedged in as a sort of plug! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anyhow did the trick for me as as soon as i started doing it, the same month i got my first BFP!

A bit of tissue wedged :think: i never thought of that one :) I'll give that ago next time, lol

notty said:
nw1 said:

A bit of tissue wedged :think: i never thought of that one :) I'll give that ago next time, lol

I used to do this but then I started to worry that the tissue was just soaking it up and sucking it all back out again so I took to just keeping myself clenched instead.......... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back