Sperm leaking out.....

klee1988

Reaction score
After I have had sex...the sperm just comes back on out.
Is this normal?And is all of it actually coming back out?
It disappoints me as we go through the whole baby making thing just for it to fall back out!!

:(

I have tried lying with my legs in the air...nothing seems to work!
This is my first month ttc....so I don't know if sperm is actually supposed to leak out.Iv always used a condom so this is all new to me.
Any advice would be much appreciated! :)

i dont think it all comes back out so dont worry! i had this problem of tryin to understand it when me and DF started TTC but been told since not to worry :hug:

Some of it comes out but not all of it so don't worry too much. Just make sure you stay lying down for a bit stright after so that gravity doesn't pull it all back out!!! :D

It's just natural for some to come back out but don't worry theres still plenty that hits the spot :wink:

Thanks goodness...I was worried that it was all for nothing!!
That's a huge relief of my shoulders :lol:

I worry about that too! I now insist that we BD at bedtime so that I go straight to sleep and don't get up for 6-8 hours. Excessive, I know. :oops:

That would always happen with me, one of the reasons i thought I couldn't get pregnant. My dr reassured me that its not just sperm (a bit of you too!) but its normal and the majority goes on to do its job!

:oops: :shock: :D

You know, I always wondered about that but was too embarrassed to ask. What a numpty I can be.

Yes, it does come out with me too but not always. Like lastnight we had none coming out at all, but today (sorry if TMI) I'm getting a steady leakage of what seems to be sperm. I get that a lot after we make love, but usually not till the next day because I, like some, insist on going to sleep after bd without getting up and wiping etc. We obviously shower in the morning and change the sheets, but I hate the day after feeling, I never feel totally clean!

Sorry again if TMI!

Sue

Yip think its normal that some comes out but as there r so many that goes in in the first place there r sure alot to fight over that one egg

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back