Some help please ladies...

nurse_sarah

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have a question to ask you all. Me and my husband are trying for baby no.2, my ovualtion dates are from the 23rd of this month to the 27th. My husband goes offshore tomorrow - we had sex yesterday, will have it tonight and tomorrow..... the thing is I will miss out on 2 ovulation dates, I just wondered if you thought there was still a good chance I could concieve even though I am missing out on these dates ( I know that sperm can live for up to 3 - 5 days)...I have a feeling my most fertile date is the 26th.

Its really annoying him working away offshore as I have a feeling we will keep running into this problem of him going away on my ovulation dates.

Hope you can help, thanks in advance.

x

hi there
i think you will still be in with a very good chance. I got my bfp last month and we baby danced every 2nd night & we did it the night before my supposed day of ovulation but not on the actual day.

Good Luck!

Thanks girlies.... I have a wee boy so a girl would be lovely!!! I will keep you posted. The first month we tried for my son I became pregnant but for some reason I think it will take longer this time.

x

I fell pregnant the first month of trying with my son too. Had thought it was going to take me ages this time but only took us 3 months!!

Well thats the husband offshore now, I did an ovulation test which was a definite positive....only time will tell now ladies!!!

When does everyone test? I know you can test 6 days before your AF date however, I may leave it till a few days before....what do you think?

x

They test everyday on here :wink: :wink:

If I were you I'd try wait till the day before you were due to start testing. :pray:

good luck with ttc i hope your preg soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back