Need advice on LO please

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
LO's been off from last Saturday night, he was sick and very hot, it developed a cough, runny nose, all over a bit off.. Still eating, but not like he would.. He never cries unless something is wrong, he is a really good baby, and he hasn't stopped sobbing and crying and I feel so helpless.. He keeps putting his hand up to his ear and crying so now I'm thinking his ears are at him.. He had about 5-6 oz of bottle this morning (usually has 9 and a rusk).. Early afternoon tried him with some banana porridge, he took one small spoonful and refused anymore.. I then gave him 5oz of juice which he went mad for.. About 15 minutes after he threw it up, he is boiling hot, not sleeping at night, and all over cross and hot and bothered.. I'm thinking of taking him to be seen tonight, if I thought he had ear ache it must be awful for him, I'm just lost now.. Have no idea, all I can do is hug and nurse him

With everything you've described I'd definately take him to be seen x poor mite x hope he's ok x

oh poor thing :( Id take him to see the out of hours doc if youre concerned. you know when your baby isnt right

Oh and the runs have started today too.. Think it's definitely a trip to the hospital, he's finally dozed off so I will get our bits ready for going when he wakes x

Awwww poor little thing! x massive hugs x think you're right taking him though x keep us updated x x

Thanks hunni, I feel so sorry for him, he's as white as snow and his eyes are so so heavy, I will do xxx

And tell me this... Am I wrong for holding off giving him his next dose of medicine until he's seen? :oooo: That sounds so cruel, but I want the doc to have an accurate reading instead of a reading that's been affected by medicine iykwim? x

Yeah I get you x I think I would probably hold off but let them know what you've been giving him x

As soon as they see a "normal" temperature they practically kick you out the door.. I know there's something up and I'm not keeping my mouth shut tonight.. x

I do not blame you! Don't be fobbed off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back