need a magic cure

hugsy

Reaction score
Firstly im so sorry to moan about this again girls

But seriously I was sooo lookin forward to TRI2 hoping it mean the sickness would go and id get that Glow they talk aobut

BUT NO if anything iv actually been getting worse, Iv been so sick the last 4 or days its getting to the point I realy cant cope, Iv such a bad headache constantly and im sooo tired

Today iv been sick 5 times allready so poor LO must be half starved too

No doc appointments till next week but im gettin a call from my GP so think im gonna have to cave and take the anti nausea pills for a bit

I'm 19 week now n still on nausea tablets I can't kick the sickness at all. With dd I had it til 23 week. Watermelon is quite good but now I can't stomach it think I overdosed on it.

Docs gave me avomine at 8 week I was that bad I was exhausted too from being sick x

Hope you get some relief soon x

Aw that sucks hun! I hope you feel better soon! I think that glow is a lie--i broke out in spots as soon as i hit 14weeks! I look like a teenager...its disgusting!

I'm 19 week now n still on nausea tablets I can't kick the sickness at all. With dd I had it til 23 week. Watermelon is quite good but now I can't stomach it think I overdosed on it.

Docs gave me avomine at 8 week I was that bad I was exhausted too from being sick x

Hope you get some relief soon x

Thanks Hun, 19 weeks you poor thing i feel guilty moaning now at 15 weeks, Do you find the tablets good then? have u had any side effects from them?

What is avomine for is that for sickness too?

A friend has had sickness all the way tru the doc has prescribed anti emetics for her now and she says they have really helped

the thing that kicked my nausea was eating a piece of fruit before bed, so it kept my sugars up overnight and I didn't feel so bad the next morning so long as I ate something as soon as I woke up - before doing anything else, this trick helped me to avoid even one throwing up episode ;) x

See before If I let my self get sick first thing and then ate I could usually keep it down but if i ate first it would always come back but now even chuckin up first thing breckie still comin back and snacks and lunch and a couple more inbetween, Just dont know whats up with me now, I had started to pick up for a few days so dont know why its gotten so much again now

Avomine is what our docs prescribe for sickness they helped a little but not much.The only side effect was if I took one in day it made me drowsy so stuck to one at bedtime.

I found milk makes me worse especially if I have milk or milky products before bed. Can't even face orange juice. Ribena and five alive berry juice help I find think it's the touch of vitamin c they give.

Thanks Casslou, Doc rang there so he gonna fax a perscription to my local chemist so I can collect it tonight, He didnt say what it was called but that it was a antihystamine and travel sickness tablet that was licenced for pregnancy , Also said i just take one a night going to bed and that it can cause drowseyness but will give it a go, Said the headaches are from dehydration from bein so sick so they should go if the pills stop me bein so sick, Fingers crossed

I got given cyclizine (sp) for nausea. It worked a treat and I didn't get any side effects. Hope u start feelin better soon xx

awwww bless you

i also feel worse in tri 2 and actually more worried!! been loads more crampy and niggly and just feel like i am a big bag of nerves!! xx

Yeah im a lot more worried in this tri too, Think its cos of all the extra pains and the exhaustion making me feel more stressed, the pills i got are called Phenergan realy hope they work, It says to take going to bed so holding out till then to take it and witha bit of luck il be better tmrw, Cant even keep water down today :-(

Was so scared doc would ask me to come in witha sample cos they were talkin about hospital before cos I had keytones in my pee and could not do with hopsital now at all

i dont feel any better really either. tho i only actually puked for a week. o and yesterday. still retching all the time and prone to headaches now too. im cream crackered every evening.

i was sick the whole 9 months with madison (oh god the mornign she was born being able to eat breakfast was AMAZING :rofl: )

i was prescribed cyclizine and lost 2 stone

madison was 8lb 1

bubs will get all it needs as it will take it from ur resources if it doesnt get it from food so i wudnt worry chick, i know when i was v bad my gp said to snack on sugary drink and some chocolate it defo did help esp with energy as i was v drained! but yeah fruit might be more sensible!! :rofl:

altho i think he recommended that for instant kick iykwim

:hug: i know its horrible now but the moment u hold ur baby it will all be over and will have been worth every moment! xxx

Well I took the Phenergan last night and was awake all nite long, It made me feel SO awful i dont know how to explain it but it was like i was wide awake at first then I started to feel so uncomfertable and I couldnt stop moving and like raising my arms in a half aware I was doing it my self and half voluntary way and just couldnt lie still at all had to keep moving and kicking it was horrid

Scared now that it might have harmed the baby

I'm 25 weeks and was prescribed more anti sickness tabs yesterday.

Guess we're some of those "lucky" women...................:puke:

xx

What ones were you given? Im hoping he will try me on a different one now but im also nervous if i reacted to one that it could be the main ingredient that im alergic to :-(

Im also alergic to Codien and Caffiene and stuff so I think I am just not good with medication

I was prescribed Prochlorperazine but it's done nothing for me. Was sick 5 times yesterday at work so in the end I've given in, gone back to the Doc's and been signed off for a week.

xx

Never heard of that one, I was given something like Cziesliine (prob not spelt anything like that lol ) but too scared to take it after the first lot, Although im starting to think that maybe I had a vomiting bug that made me go from vomiting a few times a day to 10 times a day as there have been a lot of people out of mine and hubbys work with vomiting bug, Has your gotten worse now too or were you that bad from day 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back