A question...

maridunn

Reaction score
Has anyone else had or know what is causing this pain im having?

Last night I was really really sick, had a headache all afternoon and felt sick all day so couldnt stomach much to eat until dinner, big mistake! i threw up while cooking the dinner (not in it mind!!!), then twice after eating it. All last night my stomach was aching and so was my back. Was still hurting this morning, stomach ache seems to be going but the back ache is still there. Could this stomach ache by my uterus stretching?

Anyway i am sitting at my desk about to start work and iv been getting these sharp almost shooting pains from halfway up my stomach (above my belly button) that seems to go right down to my lady bits! its really painful. anyone got any idea what it could be?

am going to put hot water bottle on my back while i work cos that normally eases that ache!

i cant answer your question but didnt wanna read and run

hope you feel better soon

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Headches, epigastric pain (pain at the top of you abdomen just below your boobs) and throwing up all of a sudden can be signs of pre-eclampsia. Of course it can all be normal pregnancy stuff come at once but best to go see your mw or doc and get checked out hun :hug: Lets us know how you are

Oh dear sorry to hear you are feeling unwell ive no answers but wanted to send a :hug: and say hope u feel better soon

Are you sure its not a bug? Are you normally that sick or has it faded off a bit now?

Sounds horrible, hope you feel better soon, and manage to enjoy your dinner tonight :hug:

ive been sick quite a few times like this, got so bad the week of my scan that my husband wanted to take me hospital cos i couldnt even keep water down! normally when i have a headache, before i was preg i would pop a couple (dozen!) anadin and that would take off the sickness and headache, but obviously not taking those now, paracetomol(?) just doesnt do anything to help! the sickness has eased off a lot, had it quite bad since beg of october, just having the odd couple days a week when its like this.

feel much better than yesterday thankfully, tho feel a bit sick cos i ate a whole can of tomato soup earlier and its given me awful heartburn now! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back