Iv come to have a moan

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
Im really sorry to have a winge i just need to get this out, Alfies not very well at the minute and if its not one thing its another i.e teething, sickness and diarreah (sp) but tbh i dont mind as it all comes with the territory all i ask is for a bit of help off ian and its like trying to squeeze blood out of a stone.
Hes been away for 2 weeks and those 2 weeks have been quite hard going, he got back on sunday and he was complaining of a toothache. He had the tooth out on monday and still is complaining of it, Iv also been ill myself but as a mum cant afford to be ill. So iv trudged on dragging my ass out of bed and crawling backin of a night whilst ian mopes about holding his mouth wingeing his tooth hurts.
Yesterday for example Alfie had chronic diarreah (sp) and it was going everywhere, he was crying his eyes out so i had hold of him whilst lovbely poo dribbpled down me and was trying to make my way past the piles of ians washing hed dumped in the hall from being away that im trying to get through (along with baby clothes covered in poo and my own.) i had my hair wrapped in a towel and was wrapped in one myself after just getting out the shower and was in the process of doing some ironing when it struck, i shouted to ian for some help ... no reply (he was upstairs getting ready ... so he said) anyways after sortuing alfie out and cleaning myself up managing to get dressed alfie had yet another bout iof diarreah and all i hear is an almighty cheer and ian shout "GET IN" hes only playing on his chuffin playstation i was livid ... his response to that was (when i blew a gasget) he needs time to unwind etc etc hes been working away for 2 weeks. to my reply being (shouted admittedly) that i dont exactly sit on my backside doing nothing im trying to get things done and i have a poorly little boy im not asking for him to do everything im asking for help for him to take some of the load off of me etc etc, for him to say yes he understands. However im still miffed about an hour later because im still trying to do things and he keeps dissapearing to play fooking playstation. I swear to god im going to rip the god dam cord out if he carries on.
Anyways alfies up during night sick poorly etc who gets up every time ME yep thats right me.
Ian got up at 6 with alfie admittedly yet after hearing ian clatter about in the kitchen and alfie crying in the front room i got up ... for ian to say oh if your up can i check my emails. Yes fine whatever. Im trying to entertain alfie feed him his breakfast and keep him hydrated as he isnt allowed milk which is a problem as hes not particularly happy about that. So ian that tottles back to bed saying his tooth hurts again and im left trying to settle a very tired mardy alfie who was screaming for well over an hour ... which would be ok if ian hadnt completely ignored us and im at my wits end what to do about my little boy. so after an hour i managed to settle alfie but ians still fast asleep and now i just cant get motivated i mean wtf should i? the house will be filthy within 10 minutes of ian getting up, hell stomp about like a bear with a thorn in his paw and iv just had enough i coiuld scream and shout till im blue all hed say is hes not well and im not willing to shout in front of alfie.
Im due to have my cut today ... what is the point? whats the point me going to get pampered when i doubt ian will even cope, im getting no help and i seriously just want to cry!
Im so sorry for my rant and moan and long thread I know its nothing but i feel these walls closing in on me and i want to scream. I love being a mum i adore my little man and ian but am i being unreasonable asking for help?

Not at all!! You need "you" time too!

I know how you feel, Brian was exactly the same until we had an almighty row one night and I told him to leave and that it wouldnt make a difference to me as it not like he's ever here and if he is he's sleeping or watching TV or playing playstation.... not spending time with his wife and child.
I think that really shook him up and he's been really good since then. Before that argument if I was going out anywhere and he was watching Arianna I had to give him a "refresher" on how to change a nappy - yeh he was that useless!!!

I say go have your day of pampering and let your OH see how hard it can be looking after a little boy who isnt feeling too well!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks hun ... you know what your right Im going to go iv just gone up and tried waking him up for help whilst alfies sleeping and he said ahhh come back to bed whilst the babies asleep then :x :x :x
because housework does itself :roll: lets see how ian copes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrgggghhhh men.... can't live with them can't live with out them!! :roll: :roll:

Aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I agree with Sarah, go out and get yourself pampered, and buy yourself some nice new clothes while your out :D

If i had a OH who played on his playstation while i was doing all the work if 'accidently' drop my drink on it :rotfl:

Steph I know ur having a crap time at the mo and your really stressed and im not suprised, if anyone is to be crowned super mum its gotta be u!!

U know where i am if u want me, will chat on msn later hun xxxxxxxx

aaaarw hun, what is it with all these stupid men????
if Ian wont get up during the night when Alfies crying, put Alfie on Ian as he is asleep and leave him to it, have done this with Jam and Mike and it works!!! :twisted:

awww hunni, do you know these men, they have no idea do they??? :x

im sorry your feeling down hunni - i just wanted to send you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like you're going through it :hug:

I've never had a partner work away but I don't really buy the 'unwind' theory. Gareth walks in the door from work and gets handed Stanley and he gets to 'unwind' with cuddles from his son while I do my thing for half an hour :D I know it's different as the poor little soldiers ill though :(

Can I ask hon, are you still TTC? It sounds horrible to suggest, but can you imagine doing all that you do with TWO babies? If Ian's so keen maybe you should use that as a tool to explain why you need more help. :?

Aw hun :hug: :hug: :hug: you should go and gert pampered you deserve it :)

Charlotte & Emily said:
If i had a OH who played on his playstation while i was doing all the work if 'accidently' drop my drink on it :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i would do that too :D

Thanx girls, i am feeling so much better now i had my hair done and ian had alfie, i came back to a nice tidy house and a sleeping baby which was lovely, and ian suggesting he could be a stay at home dad if i wanted to go to work :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: yep two hours and alll day every day is the same :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Minxy no we decided to pu off ttc it would be nice if i even had enough energy to have a bit without BD'ing but I couldnt handle 2 right now, im planning on at least a 2 yr gap between so at least Alfie should* be out of nappies ... heres hoping! Alfies a wee bit better too and hasnt yet had a bout of diarreah but hes not happy about the no milk situation

thanx girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you had a good day and had your hair cut now we want pic's :D
Glad alfies a bit better too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111