need a little guidance

Amyrose

Reaction score
Im new to all the testing side of ttc can anyone help me with what's the best opks and anything else i need to know also wondered had anyone been taking clomid? i have irregular cycles and just want as much help as i can get.

I just got cheapies off the Internet which were fine. Some of the girls use the clear blue ones. If u look in the long term ttc section there are threads about clomid in there. X

Thanks princess i bought some off the net i am gonna give them a try fx

Hiya hun, sorry your back in this section.. I used opks last month and didnt work for me but most of the girls on here say they have wroked great for them, guess it was just me.. I have long cycles and have just bought some agnus castus from holland & barreett.. Its suppose to make your cycles shorter x

Hiya hun, sorry your back in this section.. I used opks last month and didnt work for me but most of the girls on here say they have wroked great for them, guess it was just me.. I have long cycles and have just bought some agnus castus from holland & barreett.. Its suppose to make your cycles shorter x

I heard a couple of girls talking about that i didnt know what it was for:blush:
thanks i will get some tomorrow x

FYI on the AC you're supposed to take it from CD1 until you have OV'd. You stop it after OV in case you are PG.

Also I read that its most effective taken in the morning when your pituitary gland is most active. Although I think some ladies take some in the morning and evening. Hopefully they'll be able to advise.

Also if you are looking to pinpoint when you OV then charting temps alongside doing the OPK's helped me pinpoint when I'd OV'd so I could stop taking the AC at that point.

FYI on the AC you're supposed to take it from CD1 until you have OV'd. You stop it after OV in case you are PG.

Also I read that its most effective taken in the morning when your pituitary gland is most active. Although I think some ladies take some in the morning and evening. Hopefully they'll be able to advise.

Also if you are looking to pinpoint when you OV then charting temps alongside doing the OPK's helped me pinpoint when I'd OV'd so I could stop taking the AC at that point.

Aw thanks Ninja im going to take all this on board :hugs::hugs:not sure how things will work out this month as i have no idea when or if i will ov after mc but i will be looking out for signs wow everyone here is so supportive im :cry: again x

Aw thanks Ninja im going to take all this on board :hugs::hugs:not sure how things will work out this month as i have no idea when or if i will ov after mc but i will be looking out for signs wow everyone here is so supportive im :cry: again x

Oh hunni, I want to give you a great big :hugs:

I will settle for that one thank you soooo much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back