Need a break

ToriElla

Reaction score
I'm gonna take a little break too I think. I know this place will get back to normal soon and no offence to anyone but i'm spending too much time on here and my maternity leave is running out really quickly!! it's going too quick :(

I'll be checking back to see when some people's babies arrive!! and I'll be back when I TTC again, but right now I need to put all of my attention into Eva!

all the best to everyone, thanks for all your advise.

Vicky xxx

Will miss you Toriella but am feeling exactly the same - i'm gonna have to get back into work mode soon and should really spend less time on this addictive forum!

Good luck with Eva and everything hope to see you soon

Juz xxx

hun i think theres a lot of people feeling the same at moment you will be missed dont stay away too long xxxxxxxxxxxx

Gosh I hope to see you back soon too :( x

oh no there will be no-one left soon :cry: I understand why you want to leave though, hopefully will see you back soon :D

I understand exactly what you mean!
Enjoy the rest of your leave! ...reminds me that mine is over in 3 weeks!!!!!! :(

Take care,
Mel xx

i'm rubbish :D it's eva's fault cos she started teething and i need somewhere to escape to when she is having a nap.

bang bang bang goes my headache :lol:

as soon as i come on this site i feel broody :( it's seeing all the pregnant ladies!! and TTC's x

Im glad you have come onto here to escape! :D
Would you like me to turn my music down a bit if you have a headache? :lol: :lol:

Do you miss being pregnant then?
I cant wait untill its over and i can meet my little boy! But then once he is here i will probably miss pregnancy knowing me.

Lol, Toriella!

I feel the same, everytime I come on here, I feel little tickling and warm things in my tummy! :roll:

But I can't help it! :wink:

Mel xx

butterflies, that's it!!! :doh:

BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrr, I hate it when my english goes out of the window!!! :shakehead:

Thanks for that! :D
Mel xx

aw i liked the way you described it! when are you going to TTC again?

I think when Eva is 1 is the very earliest that DH would consider it. At the moment we are waiting until she is 2 but that feels like ages away! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back