Leg pain?

pinkymum

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've got a pain in the top of my leg going down my thigh a bit. Anyone any ideas what this is? I was under the impression sciatic pain went down your bottom and the back of your legs?
I'm not terribly worried about it but it's uncomfortable.

X x x x

Ive never experianced this hun but i hope it gets better. Maybe ring your midwife just to put you mind at rest x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i might. I know it's not ectopic cos the baby was in the right place at my scan 2 weeks ago. Might wait till tomorrow and if it doesn't go away I'll call.

Sorry for bumping this up but I have this leg pain again. It's not agony it's just uncomfortable and I can't sleep. Thankfully seeing midwife tomorrow so will ask her. I know baby is in the right place so that's a relief. I just like to know why things happen or why I feel things if that makes sense. Anyone got any ideas? Maybe it's just things expanding. I've been feeling really relaxed about my pregnancy, and feeling very positive so I'm quite sure it's nothing.

Wish I could sleep though!

oooh let me know cos ive got this too. I dont know if its anything with me though cos im generally feeling like ive been in a bloody boxing match every morning when i wake up - the pain isnt just in my legs! Hope ur appointment goes well x

I got leg pains alot too. I found it was when I layed on one side when sleeping, Id move and then feel better. Also just sometimes walking around. I never got it looked at or asked about it because Ive had leg cramps so much when growing up and get them regulary anyway. So may have been from growing up.

I wouldnt worry too much unless your in servre (if thats how you spell it) pain. I do think its the way my uterus was moving and laying in my stomach. As far as Im aware its common too. With pregnancy if it isnt one things its something else!!

If you feel worried then do call your midwife or dr just so you do put your mind at rest.

Hope this helps a little xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls!
When I saw the midwife on Monday I asked her and she said it was probably just because things were moving and stretching

yeh - i saw the doctor yesterday and she said its likely to be siatica (no idea how to spell that!) so maybe youve got that too? nothing you can do about it in pregnancy though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back