vaginal ultrasound pain?!

KateQPR

Reaction score
Has anyone had a vaginal ultrasound, but had pain / discomfort afterwards?

I had one this morning, but ever since my insides feel so sore and crampy. Anyone else felt uncomfortable after their ultrasound? It sure is a big pole they use.... any pain and i expect to see blood. I've thinking of not wearing knickers so there's nothing to check - that ought to stop me!

After my internal scan I had to take 2 paracetamol - I'm sure its normal to feel some discomfort but if you are worried in the morning I would ring the EPU and ask them :hug:

hi kate,
i have one of these on sunday morning and still feel pretty sore now,i have had that many things stuck up me over the weekend im not surprised im sore! :oops:
the "pole" they use is quite long,she put it quite far up me (sorry tmi) to see the area i was having the pain on my right side,lol

i am still getting niggles now but am putting that down to pregnancy.

lol we lose all dignity while pregnant don't we! :rotfl:

I had one was uncomfortable at time and I think for awhile afterwards I forget now to be honest but you are more sensitive down there then normal with all extra blood etc some times I find im abit uncomfortable after sex sometimes if possitions abit deep try not to worry im sure everything is fine!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back