Nearly all readyy for him now

marie_77

Reaction score
Done most of jobs, got laurens baby car seat out, her bath set and moses basket washed and cleaned will finish hospital bag today. Got all his clothes, blankets, new travel cot, pushchair. Just got to get cot matteress and awaiting delivery of moses basket matteress. I am worried i will be bored for next 5 wks now. lol

marie x

35+2

You are very organised. I have only just ordered my nursery stuff and haven't even started with my hospital bag yet.

Enjoy the bordom of the next few weeks hun :hug:

I can't wait till i finish work but worried that i will be bored! Although my friend will be off while i am off on maternity leave sh eisn't due till august so she has a long way to go! Guess it will be full of pointless shopping trips and coffee with parents and in-laws!

Lets hope the weather picks up soon so we can all get stupid tan lines before giving birth!

yay well done hun
im doing my final shop at the weekend then il be done
manda xx

I bet you won't be bored!

I thought I had nothing to do. Now I have a list the length of my arm which I wrote last night! LOL

DebbieM said:
I bet you won't be bored!

I thought I had nothing to do. Now I have a list the length of my arm which I wrote last night! LOL

lol i know there is always something that needs doing. I have dusted, cleaned, hoovered and decluttered all bedrooms up stairs. Now realise i still need to clean all skirtiing in halls up and down stairs. Will start tomorrow lol.

I have then to do dining room seems one job leads into another. More of a declutter than anything. Dont know why but feel more relaxed once i know on top of house could be nesting could be that its spring cleaning time of year. Or i am going mad lol

Today i have had a burst of energy, motivated and just seem reallly well, nice to have a day like this as prob last time i felt this well was b4 i got pg. lol

marie x
35+2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back