Finally ordered the cot!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
:dance:

Feel so much better now :D now I only have (lots!) of silly finishing touches to buy - none of which r essential to get before he arrives :yay:

Got my stand and sheets for Moses basket today so I'm ready! He has somewhere to sleep, plenty of nappies to dirty for me and plenty of clothes to stay warm :D

Starting to feel a lot more relaxed now.

Goin shopping tomorrow to see what bargains I can pick up, and start collecting bits for me hospital bag.

I love shoppin for my little man :love:

:yay: thats great - we're getting our crib tomorrow. Guess then should prob start looking at bedding. lol.
xxx

It's nice to feel organised isn't it!
We finally bought LO the moses basket tonight after wanting it for weeks! Feel like we're finally getting things in order for his arrival now :D

I've gone for plain sheets and blankets. Not getting a bedding set as the bumpers aren't safe and they can't use a quilt until they r a year old. Just getting various blues and creams and a couple of patterned blue/cream blankets for cot. I am gonna get an airwrap bumper cos they r safe and will stop Pip gettin tangled in the bars :) gonna get a blue one to match his room! Lol! Not gettin it for a while tho cos he isn't goin straight into his cot xx

i got the bumper an cot set just so it looked pretty.....lol....what am i like.

once LO goes in there.....the bumper will be off probably........and it wont even need the quilt cos i have grow bags!!! just mummy wanting nursery to look pretty...lol x

I've got a posh bedding set inc bumper for the cotbed. It's gonna go on now do it looks pretty. I'll swap it for more practical bed set when he's old enough to go in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back