nearly fel off the toilet in shock

Rh1annon

Reaction score
hey ladies havnt been on here for a little while hope you all had a great xmas....lets get to it i totally missed my period this month but as theyv been all over the place recentley i didnt think much of but thought id do a test to put my mind at ease and to my shock/amazment there it was.....my PFP!! boy was i shocked booked a docs app for tomorrow but working it out ( if i did it right) i think im around 7weeks...will keep you updated ladies :) :)

Oh wow, big congrats hun & wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy xxx

Congratulations hunny, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAY - BFP - many congrats!!! Oh and better watch your balance now eh? Dont want you falling off anything!!

Wow congratulations huni, hope all goes well at your appointment xxx

Congratulations!! Hehe bet that was ace being a total surprise! Xxx

Wow what a lovely New Years present.

Congratulations.

Good luck for the doctors tomorrow. Keep us posted

:)

**UPDATE** hey again ladies well havent really had a good day went to the docs everythings fine booked my appointment for the midwife but then i told the babys dad and got the reaction i really wasnt expecting...he doesnt think we should keep it and wants me to get rid now ive always been anti abortion i dont think i could do it i just think il regret it for the rest of my life..but i really dont know what to do now for the best :s help!!!

Hey Rhiannon. Sorry to hear that you've had a bad day. Were you both not already ttc or wtt?
Maybe give him a few days to come to terms with the change hun and talk to him again about how you feel?

Everyone is here for you.

xxxx

Hey hun
Sorry your days been pants but I agree with Laura, maybe a few days will give him a chance to think it through & come round

Remember it's you who had the final decision & don't let anyone pressurise you into anything your don't feel comfortable or happy with

xxx

Hey Rh1annon - sorry to hear your bf is being like this. I think you have to go with your own instincts which is to keep the baby. If you do what he wants, you may end up resenting him and it just opens up a whole world of trouble. If you want your bubba, you keep it hun xxxxxx

oh no, that doesn't sound like a good day, when i got pregnant this time my husbands first reaction was not to have it, i thought the same thinking i have 5 other kids youngest was only months old and i just thought it was too much, definately too much for my husband to provide for, i went as far as making the appointment and everything but phoned that morning to cancel it, i always knew in my heart that i wanted to keep this baby and i cried for weeks trying to work out what was best, i am happyto say i chose right for me, and me and husband are now really excited about having another baby, the kids that i so worried about are over the moon, so my advise would be do what is best for you, or you will regret it and resent your boyfriend.

hey thankyou for your support...yeh ive left him to think it all over for abit but ive sat down and talked to my family and im pleased to say that im going to keep the baby...i havnt got it in me to get rid of it and i know il regret it for the rest of my life if i did. its upto him if he wants to stick by me or not ive got plenty of support from my family anyway so wel be fine..thanks again xxxxxxx

Good for you hun & it's great your family is so supportive
xxx

dont get rid hun, u can do it on ur own if need be!!! congrats on bfp tho xx

That's fab news Rh1annon!!!! Yay your family :) Congrats honey!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member