In shock!

Misslarue

Reaction score
Tested this morning and got a BFP!!!! :cheer:

Completely in shock :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Although we are TTC, with my AF all over the place and missing OV this month, I just wasn't expecting it.
I even did the first test, went off and made breakfast and totally forgot all about it.

I did 3 £1 shop tests and then made my mum bring me round a clearblue. All BFP!
Really tired today, but been up with Dan all night with croup, so probably more to do with that then being pregnant!

(People I'm friends with on facebook please don't mention it, thank you :hug: It's just my brother and his OH are due their IVF baby in 8 weeks. They have waited so long for this moment I don't want to steal any of their thunder, so trying to keep it quiet from family for a while! )

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH YAY!!!!!!!

HOW EXCITIN, SOOOOOOOOOO PLEASED FOR U HUN!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Omg congratulations sweetie thats fantastic news!!!

Hopefully i will be joining you soon!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh babes, thats fantastic news, I'm so happy for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations

Congratulations! :cheer:

Here's to a happy and healthy nine months! :dance:

That fantastic, congratulations! And congratulations twice because you'll be an Auntie soon too! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lucy

Awww brilliant news darling, congrats on your BFP!!! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 moths xx

congrads. How exciting! All the best for a healthy, happy pregnancy!

Thanks girls :hug: :hug:
I still can't believe it really!

Thanks LucyC, I know I'm very excited about becoming an Aunt for the first time! :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yay well done hunny im over the moon for you :hug: hope you have a happy healthy 9 months :D
hope dans better soon too :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rach :hug: Yeah he's not too bad now, its always better in the day. OH can get up with him tonight now though! :wink: :lol:

Wow look at you 30 weeks! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back