need your opinion ladies

charlotte_

Reaction score
just been through all the baby stuff we've accumilated, got quite a shock at how much we had! i've written a list, could you tell me anything you think's missing? i know already i've got far too many clothes! :rotfl:
off the top of my head, i still need sheets for the cot matteress & bottles. i do plan to breast feed, but hope to express for nighttime feeds, so daddy can do it! :wink:
will a blanket & sleeping bag be enough for him to sleep with? the whole bedding situation confuses me.

Clothes.
Hat x7
Coat
Pajama-Style Pants x3
Jacket/Cardigan x4
'Slipper' Shoes x4
Short Sleeve Babygro x13
Blankie
Santa Hat
Bib x8
Sunglasses
Scratch Mitts x4 (Pairs)
Long Sleeve T-Shirt x4
Sleepsuit (Long Arms & Legs) x6
Denim Jacket
Socks x2
Nice Shirt
Trousers x5
Sleeping Bag
Snowsuit
Short Sleeve T-Shirt x10
Shoes x4

Other Stuff.
Cot
Bouncer
Travel System (inc Car Seat)
Moses Basket & Stand
Blanket for Cot
Toiletries Bag
Night Light
Baby Monitor
Breast Pump
Sterilising Box
Bottle Teats (3m+ x4, 0m+ x3)
Baby Sling
Cot Mobile
Toys
Dummies x3
Moses Basket Sheets

I think it sounds like you have it pretty sorted!!!! The only thing i would add would be muslin squares or burpie cloths, you dont need them straight away so dont panic, but i ended up with a pukey baby and they saved me from the sick on countless occasions lol :)

yeah, i hadn't forgotten! haha. i've got a few free newborn packs of five i've got from the bounty packs & other places that i'm gonna take to the hospital with me, not bought any yet, but i certainly will be doing.

lol good good thought it was probs too obvious to list, iv done the same got some newborn nappies but until i know shes not gunna skip that size completely im not going mad !

I'd get some more socks in hun xxx

Im not sure you will need the sunglasses straight away :lol: although im nearly as bad and have actually given some stuff away now as have a stupid amount here :oops:

LOL Charlotte! Worse thing is you will keep buying and buying till he is born too! Then get a load off all your family and friends!! heehee
Yeh I agree with fly with the socks! Washing machines eat them I swear! lol and then they tend to get poop on while changing nappies?! lol
I would possibly get a couple more blankets just incase your LO doesnt like the sleeping bag! As for how many sleeping bags you need I have no idea as I have never used them before?!
lol at the sunglasses! 8)

lol at the sunglasses.

god if i was to write a list of the clothes we have it would go on for 20 pages. We have been given loads roughly about 5 bin bags full. Its mad, i am going to go through them properly when i finish work when i wash them all and prob dispose of a lot.

haha, they're cute tinnyyy little aviators & they were only £1.99 in h&m, i couldn't resist!
thanks for the advice :hug:

Hi Charlotte,

Have you thought about pram sheets? Wasnt until my mum bought me mine that I realised i needed them as they may be sick in the pram/carrycot from travel system and you can just whip out the sheet and not have to wash/wipe your pram out??

love
Natxx

good idea! thankyou :)

seems to be all the bedding type thing's i'm missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back