NCT classes?

knopk@

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone went to NCT classes? My friends says they were great but I looked at the costs and they are quite expensive, I would rather spend it on a 4D scan.

What do you think?

My MW unit doesnt have antenatal classes for couples, only for women.

Hi we've just booked on a set of nct antenatal classes it was £175 for 3 all day sessions and a reunion session when all babys born, I thought it seemed pricey but reading up what they cover both me and oh thought it sounded really useful. My sil and bil both went to them in Feb before my nephew was born and they couldn't recommend them enough, she said they made loads of friends and apparantly the techniques they teach u for labour really helped her and also made my bil more relaxed too as he was able to help her into better positions etc and not feel useless. So based on their experience and the fact there isn't any nhs ones in my area we thought we'd give it a bash!!!!

I'm thinking about booking something like that, mainly because I want to make some new friends. But £175.. wow that does sound pricey!

Its even more in London. My friend swears by it, the only thing she didnt find useful was the breastfeeding she said.

We just booked in on some. The best one was £266 :shock: but we just couldn't face parting with that so we went for the £188 ones. You can pay in 3 month instalments. Which was a great relief!! x

Mine were £200 and am about half the way through the course. They are at night so my DH doesn't need to take any time off work to attend. I am enjoying them but don't know what the NHS ones are like yet for comparison.

We just booked in on some. The best one was £266 :shock: but we just couldn't face parting with that so we went for the £188 ones. You can pay in 3 month instalments. Which was a great relief!! x

I'm paying for mine by dd in installments so it doesn't feel as hard on the wallet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back