Natural Fertility Centre Opinions??

3Beloved

Reaction score
I have noticed there is a Natural Fertility Clinic in a local town. They have 'programmes' to help with PCOS. Would you recommend it?? Had anyone else had anything similar?? They are all about massages and skin etc.. X x

I considered acupuncture once at one of these clinics (if clinic is the right word) :D x

What was it called, have they got a website?

Research it carefully hun and if you go there for a consultation maybe take someone with you that can keep your feet on the ground. Unfortunately there are clinics who will promise the earth for a price and not deliver xxxxxxxx

Not sure of the website. I you type if Feelyn Good in Rhuddlan in google it should come up. I spoke to the lady today and theres not much options for PCOS. There is reflexology where she massages the ovary area , but she goes off on maternity in 4 days so nobody else can do this. She said to try an infared thing. Just basically ait in a room in ya underwear with a magazine and phone and it makes ya sweat but it clears all the crap out of your body and makes ya sweat like no tomorrow, but burns upto 800 calories in 45 mins. :/.

She said it can work or may not as kt depends on the individual.

X x

Oh I lived in Rhuddlan up until last year :) x

Didn't know there was a place there!

She was based in St.Asaph still havnt noticed it before haha. Where are you now wobbles??

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back