Nasty Fall - feeling sorry for myself

hellyH

Reaction score
Fell over my computer wire before and somehow propelled my head into the wall! bruised knee and hand and sore head, heard my neck crunch too.....:shock: didn't manage to get my tummy thank god and heard baba on doppler after event, mums here helping me with my little boy and nurse-maiding me. Feel silly and bit stiff now :(

:hug: ffs hunny be careful! Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxx

YEs be careful hun, i find im more accident prone when im pregnant. Hope you are feeling better soon x

God hun be careful. I was walking the dog last night and nearly fell after my foot got caught on a branch. It was dark and I couldn't see it. Think I frightened the hell out of the OH who was with me. xxx

Hope you're ok! Sounds horrible...you're allowed to feel sorry for yourself :)

Thanks for comments girls, you are all so supportive, still annoyed with myself for having the wire where it was!

Alternate hot and cold on any aching muscles hun, and get the OH to pregnancy proof the house, tape down wires etc. I'm dreading not being able to see my feet, but we've had to rabbit proof our house so wires aren't a problem thank god xxxxxxxxxx

Alternate hot and cold on any aching muscles hun, and get the OH to pregnancy proof the house, tape down wires etc. I'm dreading not being able to see my feet, but we've had to rabbit proof our house so wires aren't a problem thank god xxxxxxxxxx

Great advice hun, thx again xx

im so much more clumsy now pregnant! we have a stair gate at bottom of stairs and had it there ages but only now do i trip over it all the time, seriously worried one day ill fall over onto my bump! but dog will b up stairs munching on wires again if not lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back