Naps out and about

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
ARGHHHHH!

How do you get them to sleep. Tyler woke up at 5am(!) wouldn't sleep until about 10am and has had a total of 4 half hour naps all day!!

How can encourage longer ones? I try and resettle him but he has none of it!!!

G tends to sleep walking in the pram. I have to admit if we're in someone else's house I tend to cuddle her to sleep. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Everything is getting far too interesting now, have you tried draping a cellular blanket over the pram? It will block the view and Bertie sleeps out of boredom lol

I wud put a muslin or something like that over the pram so he cant see out, the darkness helps them sleep but other than that I cant help really as harrison is far too interested to sleep when we are out, he literally sleeps when he is so tired he flakes out!!
xxx

My LO doesn't sleep at all unless he's in the house. Its annoying coz it means I cant do much w/out him being grumpy.

Hope you enjoy ur hol, how long u away for?

xxxxx

Angel used to sleep as soon as you put her in the pram or carseat now she wont, she just wants to play all the time, too interested in whats going on to sleep xx

Ethan is the same except we have 45 min naps and he has dropped one of those so now does three a day instead of 4! Struggle a lot when we're out unless he is in pram or car and then the naps r never as good as at home! I spoke to our hv team a while back as I couldn't get him to extend naps and they agreed he was a happy catnapper as he us quite happy after his 45 mins and stays awake for a good amount of time without being grouchy! They said he would naturally start going longer as he got older and more active. Like I say he has dropped from 4 naps to 3 and now he will do some 1hour 30 naps or v rarely 2hours! It may b that Tyler will just do 4 half hour naps a day for a while now and extend when he's more physically active? If he's happy enough inbetween I would've worry too much! Btw, we also have 5am wake ups at the mo- I feel ur pain!!! Xx

Same here! Woke up at 5... Took me an hour to put him to sleep in the pram and he woke up in 5 mins!! Turns out he needed to do another burp :( my fault really. But he was generally unsettled all day. I think it's too hot for him, especially outside.

Naughty babies encouraged to see I'm not the only one getting up at 5am tho.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back