How much sleep? and short naps

nikkif

Reaction score
Charlotte sleeps between 9.5 and 11 hours at night at the moment, but during the day unless we are in the car, she has started waking after 30 mins from naps during day and wakes up crying a lot of the time. SHe still seems tired but won't go back to sleep. Even if she comes round she can then be grumpy again within half an hour. I am finding it really hard as i know its cos she is tired but how can i make her have longer naps??

How much sleep do your Los of a smiliar age get and is there anything i can do ?? Thanks :)

Daniel is exactly the same age. He goes to sleep between 6.30 pm and 7.30 and wakes up at 7 am. And the most time he sleeps, unless he is in a car or outside is one hour. Usually between 9 am and 11 am. In the afternoon he has very short naps, like 15 mins, and that is all. :hug:

Is he grumpy or does it seem that that is all he needs?? I do not mind her having short naps i only mind because of her still being tired and grmpy! :) :hug:

No, he isnt grumpy during the day. He starts to be a bit grumpy only about 40 mins before his bedtime. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back