Nappies

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
:D hey girls and bumps, how are you all?

i am going to use washable nappies, i have decided on that so far, but i just wanted your girls advice and expertise as i am also going to combine washable nappies with ECO DISPOSABLE nappies from spirit of nature, but i just wondered if any one knows where i can buy a vermicomposting kit from or how i can make one for a bit cheaper, any experiences are appreciated!!! :wink:

thanks in advance girls

Hi There,

I'm a week shy of being in T2 as I just turned 12 weeks today but thought I'd stick my nose in and am glad I did. I too will be using washable nappies, I'm somewhat of an advocate for them and their benefits. I'm not an enviromental freak or anything I simply prefere them and their materials, benefits to baby and so forth compaired with disposables. Each to their own I don't think either method of nappying is wrong I'd just argue strongly for washables.

Have you tried The Nappy Lady? http://www.thenappylady.co.uk/Default.asp Here you can seek advice on the right type of washables for you (there are a million brands out there) you can even fill in a questionnaire designed to assess your needs, i.e. are non-leeking nappies more important than organic nappies? Is changing your baby with speed a priority or would you rather convenience etc. It's great and you will get a personalised tailored reply. They have a shop which sells anything to do with washables, from the nappies to nippers (alternative closure 'things' to using pins on one piece nappies) and buckets, liners, detergents and so forth. Well worth an investigation if you are intersted in cloth nappies.

Feel free to PM me anytime you want to ask more, I have been researching cloth nappies for months now and am really familliar with a lot of brands, advantages and disadvantages etc. I'm expecting my first this summer and plan on having him or her cotton nappied from day one!

Nicola x

thank you both of you girls for your advice,

i shall have a look at the information given!!!

btw what are bambino mio preshaped (folded) nappies like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back