MINXY

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
just wanted to get minxy's attention!!! :D

any way i just wondered where she bought her WAHM's nappies from as i really want some in boy colours!!! :dance: i just saw minxy talking about them in another thread (the terrys nappies thread), and just would like to know if they dry fast or not, also are they absorbent and also easy to fit

ALSO HAS ANY ONE HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH TOTS BOTS FLUFFLES NAPPIES? AND IF SO ARE THEY GOOD

or can any one recommend some reusables that are good value?

thanks girls and bumps

HELLO!! (twice :wink: )

Fluffles are very good if you don't want to tumble dry, mega fast drying but not hugely absorbant.

Some WAHM nappy sites for you.....

weenotions.co.uk On maternity leave at the mo but fab microfibre (like Fluffles) nappies

nappiesbyminki.co.uk Excellent pocket (stuffable) nappies

bumbeano.co.uk Lovely handmade embroidered nappies, she does a Bumboo (bamboo) too

hyenacart.com This is a portal to LOADS of American WAHM's selling nappies. The pound is so strong (and the dollar weak) currently that it's worth buying. I've just ordered a Scooby Doo nappy for £7 inc P+P. Americans love mainly pocket nappies :D

There's loads more but they do better girly designs on the whole. PM me for any more information :D

hey startet
sorry i dont know much about the tots bots fluffles nappies, but i have heard loads of good reviews on all tots bots.
i had a cloth nappy expert up atmy house from our council and she highly recommended tots bots and also said my local NHS hospital are starting to use them for newborns.

Im using the little lamb cloth nappies when baby comes along, they nappy lady was really impressed with them and said they were really good quality. Just to let you know they are doing a special deal on them just now, a birth to potty pack for £200. here is the link (its the one labelled cloth nappy kit A&C):

http://www.littlelamb.co.uk/itemlist.ph ... r=products

Good luck on your nappy hunt :D

thanks minxy and little red :D

i shall be buying some samples of each asap :D

i am really excited about buying nappies as i have saved on A LOT of baby stuff as i am having loads given to me,

another quick question minxy you seem quite eco-friendly

do you know anywhere i can get a vermicomposter from (worm composter)?

thanks again

forgot to say , you can get a free sample of the little lambs. you only need to pay somthing like £1.70 for postage and packaging. here is the link to get it:
http://www.littlelamb.co.uk/new_free.html

all the intructions to get one should be in the link (the only problem is you only get the nappy, fleece & disposable liner and a booster, you dont get the wrap) but still it saves you £7.50 and then you can get to see them before you decide to buy some :D

little*red said:
forgot to say , you can get a free sample of the little lambs. you only need to pay somthing like £1.70 for postage and packaging. here is the link to get it:
http://www.littlelamb.co.uk/new_free.html

all the intructions to get one should be in the link (the only problem is you only get the nappy, fleece & disposable liner and a booster, you dont get the wrap) but still it saves you £7.50 and then you can get to see them before you decide to buy some :D

thanks so much little red, will do that now, it saves a bit of money if i know what i'm buying. thanks a lot!!! :hug:

CONFESSION! I'm not very green at all, I like cloth nappies because they're CUTE! :oops: :)

No idea, sorry :(

Just thought of another other good site I forgot to mention

clwt-twt.co.uk Gorgeous nappies from a Welsh WAHM

Minxy said:
CONFESSION! I'm not very green at all, I like cloth nappies because they're CUTE! :oops: :)

No idea, sorry :(

Just thought of another other good site I forgot to mention

clwt-twt.co.uk Gorgeous nappies from a Welsh WAHM

:rotfl: i know what you mean about them looking v cute, it reminds me of the fairy baby of the ads :lol:

thanks for the site

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back