• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nappies

caz2008

Reaction score
hi all im getting fed up of finding my almost 4 week old son soaking wet through night coz hes wee'd through nappy (how do they always manage it)lol...when i change him through night it wakes him up and takes ages to get him back of to sleep so,,,

what nappies are the best ones to use as i use pampers or tesco

That happend to me a few times with Pampers, I dont know if it was because I was still a newbie at putting nappys on, or if the nappys are so small that they fill really quickly...

Huggies are FAR FAR to thick, there horrid...!!

Ive tried them all and you just cant beat pampers.

There thin but less likely to leak and comfier then others.

Plus you cant beat the 11 quid offer for 103 at asda :cheer:

Tesco!!!!
Pampers make babs wet too! They did with my others! Eventually as they get bigger they will probably be ok on her but I find Tesco best at the min!

we use huggies superdry at night , they are thick but they keep his bum dry for 13 hours !!!! we use the huggies naturals during the day . we dont get on with pampers , he can under the fastening and its always seems to roll down too under his belly lmao

Pampers leak on DD every time I chuffing hate em.
Im experimenting ATM with different brands and have to say for us Asda are the best, but we still have some to try

aramintalovegrove said:
Pampers leak on DD every time I chuffing hate em.
Im experimenting ATM with different brands and have to say for us Asda are the best, but we still have some to try
Thats what you have to do though dont you! Swap and change! And what you find works good for a while, stops working well when they grow! :wall: lol
OH's mum just bought me 2 big boxes of pampers nappies which is a lovely gesture but ........ lol Luckily they are a bigger size so maybe they will be ok on her then! lol

i have mostly stocked up on pampers as i always prefered them with my others but im sure they have changed alot so will be trying out others, i have heard Llidl are brilliant :D

hennaly said:
i have mostly stocked up on pampers as i always prefered them with my others but im sure they have changed alot so will be trying out others, i have heard Llidl are brilliant :D
I used some Lidl ones with my DD (I think :think: ) andthey were great! I forgot about them!

We used Tesco ones initially, and they were fine, then when she got a bit more mobile we switched to pampers as they're so thin when on. She hardly ever leaks, the last time she did was a massive explosive poo which no nappy could have contained. And she's never really wet. Having said that though she doesn't tend to wee in her sleep, so depending on how long she sleeps for over night she can have the same nappy on for 12 hours before it needs changing, if she gets up early though she'll need changing by about 6am.

I hated huggies nappies, she leaked out of them constantly and they just didnt seem to fit her properly. I think all babies are different though, they're different shapes and sizes, as are nappies. Tally is long and slim so maybe thats why they didnt suit her

I've prefered Huggies both times

I tried pampers with Nathan and Kieran and found them crap tbh. When I tried them with Nathan I thought they may be leaking because of his body shape (Long and thin) but I tried them with Kieran aswell and they still leak and he has a compleatly different body shape.

I tried asda ones when Nathan was a baby and didn't like them. Tesco ones were alright, but not that great really.

When Finlay was newborn we had to use tiny baby nappies :lol: Huggies ones I think

Now we use cloth and have done since we was about 2 weeks old but sometimes at night we use the Nature Babycare nappies. No problems with them at all apart from when they size 3 were getting too small :lol:

Huggies or Asda. I've thrown out so many clothes with Pampers!

I used pampers when he was first born and he leaked al the time. I love huggies nappys there great! Tesco have been the main nappys i have bought for Taylor since he was 6 months old there great value for money!! Dont go near morrisons there value toilet roll is probably thicker!!!

We use Nature Babycare during the day, and Pampers baby dry at night as they absorb so well...

started with huggies and boots but boots never had his size in stock and when he went up to a size 2 huggies dint fit him right and left him gaping round his willie.
tried pampers but dint like the net in them so went to asdas and have stayed with them but i only use comfort dry not the active fit,
oh tried tesco's once but they gave him nappy rash after 1 nappy
xx

We use Pampers, at night Pampers Dry.
We tried Huggies which i didnt like as he always felt he had wet skin and i also tried Morrisons which i found like cardboard.

actually my sons bottom has started looking sore since we started him on tesco nappies.
i think im goin to try aldi as one of my friends sugested them

We found Aldi ones were really good and so is boots. ATM we are sticking with boots :D Huggies were a bit chunky and pampers were thin but leaked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back