How to put on nappies?

Might be a shape issue, bear in mind he's only 4 and half month but 20lb in weight so the right size for his weight is 4 and 4+ so they might not fit his shape. The leak is always on the side as the bottom of the babygrow is dry, just right up his sides are soggy. I'm wondering if its running out the gap at the back?

He also has cotton nappies, little lambs and rainbow bamboozles which arent getting used much coz of the crap weather as I want to dry them on the line plus I find the wraps always dig in his legs no matter what brand they are and they barely last 3 hours even with a booster. I'm hoping he wont wee as much when he goes on solids, he started solids at 7 weeks, refused after 13 weeks and wont touch any at all now :roll: He'll eat when he's good and ready but in the meantime he's sinking 40-48oz of milk a day, thats a lot of wee!

try and get hold of some microfiber boosters or if you go to the babeco site apparently their night boosters are fab. What wraps are you using that dig into the leg? Have you tried nature babies at all? I found that cotton bottoms where digging into Annabelle at the start so gave up on them and switched to nature babies which where nice and soft. Also bambino mios wraps are nice and soft too, and the velco means you dont have to use set sizes, you use what best fits you own baby.

I know what you mean re line drying, stupid rain! You can get a clothes airer in argos for 9.99 i think it is with an over the bath airer free. I use mine all the time, just pop it up in my dining room after a wash, it may mean you have to wash a little earlier (say rather than 4 nappies left, you do it with 6) but on the bright side, if the sun peeps out or its dry out for a bit, you can just set the whole airer outside :D

Jamies in 4+ nappies and hes 10 and a half mths??? :shock:
am worried about his weight now :?

i love tescos own brand they really are a good standard and so cheap too!!

We found tha Pampers were absolute rubbish for nighttime so use Huggies superflex at night, Pampers Active Fit during the day (we dont use the pampers baby dry during the day as I find they smell of urine after a couple of pee's for some reason) and either Aldi own brand or Tesco/Adsa for in between as we call these the 'cheap seats'...Charlie thinks its funny when we tell him its time for a 'cheap seat'.
Huggies natural fit were terrible!!!! They leaked all the time around the legs and up the back and I complained to Huggies and they told use to try the next size up and sent us a complementary £6 voucher so we bought some more superflex cos I wasnt going to risk leaks again!!!!
I get the impression that Pampers makes Tesco cos they are the same material. although the liner is cheaper, same style and fit whereas Boots and Morrisons seem to be extremely similar to Huggies....material is quite stiff.

I find asda's own very good ,but pampers leave gaps and pee leaks out.

mummykay said:

Newt wrong with him, Eefies just huge and catching up to my cousins 15 month old who's only about 23lb :shock:
His 6-9 month babygrows are tight on him now, long body,short very fat legs :lol:

Ive noticed the leak is always on his right hand side, got it with the size 3's too when I started using pampers. Had 2 leaks already today so put him in his cotton ones, a bit of a red leg is better than being covered in wee all the time!

mummykay said:

Aimees only in size 4 at 19 months, lol, Where as Nathans been in size 4 since he was 3 months.

Ive ordered new wraps. Struggle to get size 2 little lamb wraps over the nappies despite them being for 20-38lb. Have ordered a rikki wrap, 2 nature babies and a bambio mio. I did really well with the size 1's, just not been too impressed with the size 2's

Minime said:
Ive ordered new wraps. Struggle to get size 2 little lamb wraps over the nappies despite them being for 20-38lb. Have ordered a rikki wrap, 2 nature babies and a bambio mio. I did really well with the size 1's, just not been too impressed with the size 2's

The Motherease wraps are bombproof. The Rikki won't let you down :D

The rikki was my fav when he was in size 1's, lovely soft feel to it. I also liked the tots bots rainbow, they were lovely to use but Ive only got little lambs & bamboozles now. Might buy a couple a month as I definately favour the coloured nappies :D

He was soaked again this morning. He gets a bum change at midnight so its not like the nappy is overloading, its leaking. New wraps arriving tomorrow so might as well try him overnight with a booster.

mummykay said:

i love tescos own brand they really are a good standard and so cheap too!!

Hey don't worry- Mel is in size 4 and he's 19 months! At about 10 months he was 4+ but his tush shape changed when he started walking!

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back