names

snr1982

Reaction score
NEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT WE HAVE NAMES!:dance: :dance::dance::dance:

Albert if its a boy and Bridget for a girl. we were just talking about it while waiting for our take away last night and he suggested these ones, and i thought they were really cute and not as common these days.. which is what we want. What do you think?

Last edited:
Albert was my grandads name and I wanted it, but OH doesn't like it! We've gone for Arthur if its a boy!

Aw I like Arthur Albert and Bridget. I wanted something that wasn't very common too and we ended up with Dylan. :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

My Grandads name was Arthur too and that is my dads middle name. - I would have liked to have had it but I can't as my other sister said that if she had any kids she wants to call one of the Arthur. So that was the end of that. Aww Dylan is nice! never even thought about that one.

albert is cute :)

i wanted dylan but there is loads of dylans around here :(

I LOVE Bridget! I only know 1 Bridget and she is a fully grown woman and is so lovely!!!

xx

They're both cute! Although I know. Bridget and she's a twat lol.

Aw thanks girlies I must say I still don't know any dylans. Mines a very sleepy little man and good as gold so thinkin I'm makin Dylan a good name. :) Bridget reminds me of Bridget Jones

ah they are both cute and pretty rare which is lovely. xxx

Lovely names, felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders when we chose a name. xxx

Last edited:
Lovely names, felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders when we chose a name. xxx

Are u sharing you name with us or keeping it secret

No not keeping it a secret. Its gonna be Lacey Ann Brown. Ann after my dad's mam who died when he was younger, Mine is shauna-ann first name...but babies is going to be a middle name. Just thought it would be nice for him, also then she has a little bit of my name there aswell so works both ways :) xxx

Last edited:
Aw that's lovely.o was lookin on ur fb to find out but it wasn't ok there so thought u might have been keeepin it secret

We were gonna but just decided to add it into one of my status lol i just called her by her name a while ago lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back