Induction booked

Sarahe

Reaction score
Hi

Went to see my gyni yesterday and he has booked me in for early induction on the 28th, I have a sweep also booked for next Tuesday :dance:

I cant wait 23 days to go :dance: :

I am really excited to think I am going to be a mummy at the end of the month, keep thinking what will it be like that first night home??

Nick thinks we wont sleep we will just sit in awe of our bundle. We have finally chosen some names at the weekend and have decided to keep them from the family until the big day.

We have chosen Dominic Bailey or Bailey Dominic if it is a boy (cant decide which way round we want it) and either Lily or Lexi if it is a girl.

Really really cant wait very excited

Sarah :lol: :lol:

aw thats good news then sarah, :dance:
so how come your getting induced? how many weeks will u be on 28th?

Hi Dionne,

I will be 39 weeks, they are inducing as I need to stop medication 2 days prior to delivery so they want to bring me on inorder to set a date to stop medication.

Sarah

oh yh sorry i remember u telling me before...

how exciting u no for defo that by the end of the month u will have a lil baba in your arms!!!! :dance:

u will have to change your user name soon!!!1 :dance:

I Know I did try I ment to email Laura to ask her to change it for me but havent had a chance.

I should really do it soon.

Sarah xx

how excited, baby nearly here!!! ..... I really like the name bailey dominic and love lily too...

My littles sisters school friend is called lily bluebell .... how cute!! xxx

wow....not long to go its so exciting!! Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back