Name ideas??

Chelleyd

Reaction score
I've still got 5 months to go but am proper stuck on a name idea for the little boy I'm expecting. I do want to start thinking about it as I like to be organised.

I've got a Joshua and Jaiden so would ideally like to keep with the j theme.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jack and Jake are off the list.

Thanks xx

Duh sorry just realised I've got a joshua xx

Jacob, James, Jamie, Jude, Jackson, Joe, Jordan xx

Jude, James, Jaxson, Joel, Jenson, x

Jasper, Jonathan, Joseph, Jason, Jaydon, Jenson, Justin...

I like Jacob... Or are you counting that as jake?

Lots of ideas, thanks ladies. Boys names are so difficult!

Jared x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm picking Jayden if I've a boy I just absolutely love it . I think josh and Jamie are lovely too

I'm picking Jayden if I've a boy I just absolutely love it . I think josh and Jamie are lovely too

I love it too! I spelt mine Jaiden though, and he's just as gorgeous as his name. He's Jaiden James :) x

I'm actually quite liking Joe/Joey. I'd have Joshua, Jaiden and Joey, sounds sweet x

Joshua is in my list, but as Joshua, not josh :) it's z nice name

My little lad is Joshua James. I love the name Joshua and James is hubby's name. x

Joshua is in my list, but as Joshua, not josh :) it's z nice name

I hate people calling him josh! I correct everyone! I know it's going to happen especially now he's at pre-school but I'm adamant I'll leave it up to him to decide when he's older if he wants to be called josh. I won't ever call him it though x

Joshua is such a loveky boiys name... its veruy common now though, but i still love it. my hubbys fave boy name is luke though but probably just so that he can do the "luke,,,, i am your father" thing lol

wouldnt have an issue with joshua Luke

I think Joshua has always been very common but I don't let things like that worry me - if I like it, I like it - Luke was on my list too when I was pregnant with Joshua, that's another lovely name that makes me think of a cute little toddler :)

I think Joshua has always been very common but I don't let things like that worry me - if I like it, I like it - Luke was on my list too when I was pregnant with Joshua, that's another lovely name that makes me think of a cute little toddler :)

Funny that, Our two names for our boy were lucas and joshua. Very similar. Have decided on joshua james though :)

Not many J names really are there. I liked Jamie but OH brother called Jamie. X

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back