Any ideas on Nursery Shelves / Storage Units

Jacki2010

Reaction score
Hey all, am finishing the nursery as not long to go now. We have the cotbed and chest of drawers and my nursing chair but I need some shelves or unit for the bits and pieces i.e. nappies, wipes etc etc. Has anyone got any idea what i should be looking at, i did see a childrens storage unit in Argos that had little coloured boxes on but they didnt look too big.

I'm not looking for expensive just something cheap for now. ANy ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ladies :)

Hiya

I've noticed in Ikea that they have a lot of good storage ideas.. I've bought a few bits and bobs from there... And there was a 75% sale on some items, though Im not sure if its still on. Either way Ikea is pretty reasonable :)

xx

what about B & Q and places like that. We have seen a shelf like the mama's and papa's nursery shelf with a shelf and hooks that costs about £100 in Mama's and Papa's but only about £20 in B&Q. Would need to be painted from b&q but still worth it

Thanks for your replies girls. My OH ended up getting them from B & M and they're great!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back