Middle name to go with Jack??

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Basically as title - DH and I have nearly agreed to use Jack as LO first name. I love the name. It's also very appropriate as DH is Jonathan and his dad is John so if you look up all 3 names in the name books they all have same meaning without being too "samey" iykwim. Would love a middle name to go with it but really can't think of anything that sounds right. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :)

Lmao pressed wrong button lol :) what about Jack Andrew or Jack James? Nickname JJ lol xx

Jack Oliver
Jack Finley
Jack Louis

I don't know what they'd look like with your surname though?

Jack Hudson
Jack Alexander
Jack Elias
Jack Wyatt

My OH is a Jack, (well a Jackie), and he has William as his middle name
Longer names would work better as Jack is soo short

Oh and Henry may sound nice too

I like Jack George and Jack William too. You're right though, Jack is a tricky one to team up with a middle name. What's your surname hun?

My sister called her son Jack Daniel, reminds me of the drink but it's not a bad thing. X

If we'd have stayed with Jack he would have been Jack Dylan, but I also really like Jack William xxx

Jack Daniel was wot I first thought of but got put off cos DH used to drink JD and coke and get in some right states. Thankfully he's finally realised he just can't drink it :) Unfortunately I still can't call my baby jack Daniel :-(

i think with a short first name like jack you need a long middle name, i like Jack Alexander :)

My nephew is jack Samuel and it really suits him! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back