Nadine!!

Rachey

Reaction score
Got a text from Nadine at 9.40 saying that she has been getting pain since about 5am - they're 15 mins apart and lasting about 20 seconds!

She said she thinks this is the start of things :dance: Text again at 10.30 and pains are still regular!

Really hope this is it for you nadine, fingers crossed :)

xxx

She said she's not too sure that this is it cause it feels so different from when she had her little boy! But her mum is sure this is it :lol:

C'mon baby! Your mummy wants to meet you :D

xxx

Exciting!!!! Hope it's the real thing! x

Good luck Nadine!! I said you didn't have long left!! Ha ha xx

Oh Nadine!! Best of luck chick!! I'm absolutely rooting here for you that you'll have an amazing vbac! C'mon baby!! Sending lots of :hug: and xxxxxxxxxxxx!! x

Hi all just at my sil, pains still coming every 15 mins, nothing intense n I'm convinced this isn't it but my mum says diff, very different from first time round, they don't seem to be getting any worse but defo still comin, fingers crossed! We will see

Thanks all n I'll either try n get on threw out day or text rach hehe, if it is n I end up in hoz the reception is crap soooo I'll try n be on as I no u like a labor watch! X x

Just been mw, waters not gone, checked me over said they r contractions but early on n I just want/ need them to get stronger n longer, so fingers crossed they don't stop

Been told have summat eat a Kip then go for a walk!!

God I hope they speed up!! Hate being in limbo was so much easier with my son I just popped n went hahaha x x keep u posted girls

Oh brilliant. Get walking girl! Well, after ya get some food into ya and a kip :lol: x

Ohh sounds good! Hope they start getting stronger soon :) xxx

They feel nothing like they did first time round- my discretion of early contractions are-

If u imagine cuing for the loo n there being 6 people in front of you n ur bursting n u get goose bumps n u feel like ur bladders going to pop with pressure!! Really strange haha

That's my description. I'm sure when they get stronger it will all change ha x

Well no sleep for me- in last hour I've had a strong pain (worse then earlier) at

Lasting 30s but toe curling painful haha, reminds me of when I was in labor now first time! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back