My weapons of war!!

Emma.b

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Im on cd5 at the min and waiting for Af to say her final goodbyes, i can sense its nearly time and i wont be sad to see her go!!

So i have decided its time to get serious with the ttc, before now i've just been using opks around when i think im oving, but starting to think i maybe missing it. So the plan is to poas as soon as Af as gone. And use all this other stuff!!!

Whats your plan of action against this waging war? Pictures welcome!

IMAG0779.jpg

Last edited:
Lol you are prepared!

my bestist weapon of war is my ohs willy :rofl: im not posting that though

Lol you are prepared!

lol u do make me smile lynette hehe and best of luck emma u seem pretty weaponed up hehe xx

Good luck hope you get your BFP :)

Xx

Good luck!! I'm on cd 2 so not too far behind you

Wow you are prepared, good luck!x

Well I had all of this in my TTC bag last cycle :)

oh minus the thermo, although I ordered that exact same one but someone from spirit obviously knew I didnt need it lol, what a waste of £4 lol xxx

good luck ;)

Mine consists of preseed, soft cups, opks and my DH's Wienerschnitzel!

oh minus the thermo, although I ordered that exact same one but someone from spirit obviously knew I didnt need it lol, what a waste of £4 lol xxx

good luck ;)

I'm hoping it brings as much luck as it did you. I'm using all this along side the smep, did you use the c+ with this? did you just use for the day before, during and after ov or before and during? lol figure I'll bombard you with loads of questions seeing how you used these and got your bfp!! Hope you don't mind x

Lol you are prepared!

Haha lynette you make me giggle, imagine the fellas faces if we started posting pics of there willies! Ha

good luck ;)

I'm hoping it brings as much luck as it did you. I'm using all this along side the smep, did you use the c+ with this? did you just use for the day before, during and after ov or before and during? lol figure I'll bombard you with loads of questions seeing how you used these and got your bfp!! Hope you don't mind x

Of course I dont mind love!

I used my C+ when I got +opks/when the calander said I was due to OV I did smep also but missed a couple towards the start oops lol...

Emmmm Im trying to think what else, I just smepped, took vits, C+ for the OV nights and that was me. I didnt do any non leek positions or my bum up either so if you wanted to do this to give yourself a boost you could..

I got what I thought was + as soon as it was just more or less the same colour thats when I classed as OV as this fitted in with my ticker, then I had pain for days after and I thought I was oving late, then I got +opks for like 4 days and then tired and sick and that was me off. I was gonna temp next month, I made sure I noted my symptoms in my filofax too! I will update in my TTC journal tonight exact symptoms and when I got plus opks, when I bd'd and when I used C+ if that helps? xxxxx

Last edited:
Ha ha I have a box full of all this stuff in the bathroom, just makes me wonder how many people around me and how many people I know have secretly stashed all this stuff too! It must be a multi-million pound industry nowadays but people have been doing it pretty well for centurys without any help!

Love and luck,
Lou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back