My game plan for this cycle...whats yours?

Emma.b

Reaction score
So had a bad day yesterday, Af arrived, lots of pregnancies announced with families and friends. Had a bit of a mental break down at work! And the thought did cross my mind to stop trying, didnt think i could do it anymore. But feeling a little more positive today.

I have a game plan for this month, i usually only use opks, havent tried owt else yet. This month i have:

*opks
*concieve plus
*pregnacare for him and her (he's not getting out of doing his bit!)
*BBT
*smep

I'm determined to get my :bfp: maybe not this month, but hopefully before i have to see the consultant again. Here's hoping.

So there you have it, my game plan. So whats yours? Any1 doing anything different this month?

the only thing we will do diff is accually bd more,
hubby workes away monday - fri and by the time he comes home were both shattered and its luck if we do it once before he goes back sunday at 10pm.

So I think we will make more effort to try bd just once more than usual I know it only takes that one time but I figure if we do it another time we will double our chances.

This month has really been the only month where we would of bd at probs the right time so fingers crossed its enough if not - i feel a midweek road trip in order for hubby ha ha ha

I will doing the same as you hun. Got to order my ov sticks tonight! Good luck for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back