Eh Up my Sex Mad Chickens!!

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
nowwwwww, I am off the pill, and having my AF now!!

Last time I concieved, I came off the pill on the Friday, and concieved the following week - on Saturday. My AF finished on Thursday, and I BD Sat and got pregnant basicly.

Is it worth me, peeing on these ov sticks to see if I ovulate at the same time again..?? Just like peeing on em all month to see whats happening?!

I dont know how else I will know when im Ov'ing, as I shudnt be oving when I did clearly...?

I'd definitely poas to find out what's going on with your cycle. It might be that because you'd just come off the pill your cycles were a bit weird. You only need to test until you get 2 +ve's in a row cos the next day or so you ovulate and theoretically, you shouldn't ovulate again that cycle.

I use them every month as they're just a handy little pointer to let me know when it's time for me and the dh to start bd'ing like bunnies :lol:

Good luck :pray:

I agree with HannahD I would use them to work out your cycle (but then again I am a POAS addict :lol: )

Another sign of ov is Egg white Cervical Mucus (EWCM) (That is raw egg white :) there was someone that was thinking cooked ew but I won't mention names :shhh: ) :lol:

Good Luck :hug: :hug:

Thanks girlies, I guess i'll start taht tomorrow then... is FMU best? Or does that not matter? Should I test in the mornign and at night? or mabey just in the middle of the day!?

good luck, dont use fmu, test in the afternoon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back