my update

zilla

Reaction score
So after brown spotting on the 25th turning into a light flow...medium-light flow the 26th and back to spotting yesterday, all bleeding seems to have come to a halt. Af wasnt supposed to be due until the 1st feb.

Was going to test tomorrow but i caved and took my last ic.

Appears totally bfn to me but im still thinking about doing a frer tomorrow...am i nuts?

Attachments

• POMELO_20160128095807_save.jpg
    POMELO_20160128095807_save.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 69
  • POMELO_20160128095832_save.jpg
    POMELO_20160128095832_save.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 59
Hey hun, didn't want to read and run, they look negative to me but I hate ics personally xx I still do them but I hate them I'm a :poas: xx really hope your frer shows something xx

Nope, was getting negatives on cheapies for ages, got positive on fr 6 days sooner straight away x hope you get your bfp this month x

Thanks ladies. Probably just me beinh desperate but as i said...it was a whole weeks early and its shorter than normal.

I keep thinking its stupid because implantation isnt supposed to be red or heavier than spotting but then i googled it (as u do) and there was a couple of women on forums that said their implantation was like a normal af but a lil shorter. Plus both my mum and my sister had similar bleeding up until they was 5-6 months preg with their firsts.

I guess im just grabbing at straws

I dont think Id buy a FRER quite yet.

I wouldnt attempt a FRER until a cheapie was giving me atleast a squinter. Order some more express delivery. Itll be cheaper too.

Good luck.

xxx

Iv just orders some more cheapies. See how i go with them maybe

I didn't get a pos on an ic until my period was late by 2 days xxx

Thank u. I didnt buy a frer...bought a cheap stick test but was faulty as didnt even show a control line :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back