My update and rather a lot of a rant

Rowesb

Reaction score
Bare with me, sorry girls...

Today started of as one of those days where I was gonna spend it hacked off with the world
haha.gif

At 9.30 am (
growlmad.gif
) had a phonecall from DIL:
her: not seen you on FB for 12 hours, so you haven't popped yet?
me: no, but I am running late to get out of the house for MW
her: oh, so have you had and practice ones... youknow contractions?
me: yes
her: have you lost you plug yet:
me: (thinking WTF do you ask someone that for unless you are the MW????) Yes
her: oooo won't be long now then...
me: I started loosing it 3 weeks ago

Got to the MW: her: you ok? I just glared I think and reminded her that she had promised me on Friday that I wouldn't see the weekend, let alone this morning
wacko.gif

Anyhow, Pip perfectly happy, BP, pee all ok. Didn't get my sweep as everything settled and deemed an infection risk
hissy.gif
(but I can see where she is coming from), to try and get community MW out on Saturday, otherwise back to clinic on Monday and she will do one then, my uterus is still irritable, but I think she is fully expecting to see me
icon_sad.gif

Decided to have a coffee on my way out of town, ordered it nice and happy... waiting for it... girl and grandmother come in:
grandmother: what would you like?
girl: hot chocolate as I cannot have caffeine...
grandmother (to the girl behind counter): hot chocolate as my granddaughter cannot have caffeine as she is pregnant!!!!

me thinking: ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD, I almost turned round and pointed out that there is caffeine in chocolate that she is obviously having plenty off....

have since had a text from another friend telling me that I only have a week left til D day... I have corrected her
blush.gif

my facebook status I am hoping fends off some of the pointless phonecalls
blush.gif
, (and that was one thing that I promised myself that I wouldn't do
doh.gif
)

and DH is getting curry for tea, and MW has pointed out the benefits of sex... so he is having that for pudding
haha.gif

my synpathies!!! some people eh......caffeineless chocolate wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaax

the corrective text didn't work :wall2: have ignored the response...

just scream...ignore the text and everything. sit back and relax........i hate other people too right now...just in general....

now my friggin cousin has just joined in, and people wonder why they get high blood pressure in the last few weeks :wall2::wall2:

haha....turn your phone off...lol!! and only turn it back on when you have news!

Sounds like you have your evening planned out anyhow!! Fingers crossed it will happen soon for you. xxx

bless you lovely thinking of you. im thinking of telling my family that my due date has changed to later to hopefully stop the phone calls etc
enjoy your curry and pudding hehe xxx

You should have told her in the cafe that you had added gin to your coffee...moron ...can I smack them for you Rowena, - I'm right in the mood :rofl:

Sorry your gorgeous bubs isn't here :hug:

You should have told her in the cafe that you had added gin to your coffee...moron ...can I smack them for you Rowena, - I'm right in the mood :rofl:

Sorry your gorgeous bubs isn't here :hug:

We can do it together !!

You know the next thing will be my
Mother on the phone... Am unplugging phone and letting my brother deal with her! :lol:

Planks the lot of 'em! I'm getting FAR to sick of other people sticking their nose in when it's not wanted...dread to think what they'll be demanding I do to LO when he/she arrives! x

And people still don't get my fb status!!

Ahh Rowena, what did your fB status say ?

I would leave a heavily pregnant lady alone , and not pester, the same with visiting after, I would ask her before how long they were going to wait for visitors like me, or say give me a call and I will love to come round as soon as your ready, and had some alone time.

Your tired enougth after a new baby without people crashing round all the time, when your trying to get any kind of routene sorted, I would tell them now hun, two weeks no visits after the hospital, so they should catch you there quick or wait !

hope baby comes soon X

Last edited:
Ur version seems a lot less stroppy than mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back