My Test

NW1 i feel a fool though :( And ive got no one else to talk to the o/h just gets mad at me :(

I know what you mean hun, my OH rolls his eyes at me when i am squinting over tests and he cant see anything he only shut up last time when i got a faint cross on a clearblue digital and he could see it too.

How do you feel in yourself do you feel pregnant again? I got strong symptoms both times i got my BFP's and i just needed the tests to prove it if you know what i mean

Men just dont understand how hard it is because they cannot feel what we can

I think I see a line on the second one, but it is slightly to the right of your arrows :think:

Im peeing all the time, have that lower backache, and achy feeling in my groin area. I never get this before AF she just normaly arrives.

I think the lines must be evap although i took it apart and seen the faint one apear in 5 minutes :think: :think: :think:

well i got the really faint lines on mine and each time i have been pregnant even thought one was a chemical it was still a BFP, i have never got evaps any off the previous months when i got BFNs they were always just clear

have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
dont be silly, of course you deserve to be here...
last month i did a test,,, was negative....left if about 8 hours and looked agin....i see a faint line...so i take a digi test. not pregnant then witch turns up....
im sure we all do it hun so dont worry about it. I know its heartbreaking....last month was horrendous...as people will recall i was blaming myself and telling my OH i was useless for not making him a daddy again :oops:

dont be going hun...it will happen for us all soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry the line wasn't more visible today hun :hug: We've all been there though so don't be too hard on yourself. Besides AF hasn't come yet so it isn't over yet :hug:

Well im off now (using the inlaws pc) and il be back here again sunday where i can update you with whatever news one way or the other :pray:

Good luck Flossy! Really hope you get your BFP!! :hug:

Thanks all im still holdin in there no af only those achy pains but loads of cm though?????????

Flossy I was just thinking about you - great news that AF has stayed away :pray: that you get a nice strong line anyday soon x x x x x

PS I am no longer getting any lines on those sainsbury's tests.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back