My Test

Flossy82

Reaction score
This is the one i took yesterday not sure if youl see it or not or even if its an evap line but here goes

Picture001.jpg

untitled.jpg

See she's gone mad told you all its all in my head :wall:

i can see a very faint line in the 2nd pic, are you late for AF or when is it due?

:pray: it gets darker for you :hug:

Is it a sainsbury's or asda test Flossy? I can see a faint line - was that there within the 5 minutes?

Sometimes we just know and the lines take a while to prove it :hug:

I'm struggling to see as the pics aren't too clear.

Its sainsbury's own. Im sorry ladies for making a complete fool of myself as i do. Maybe i should leave the ttc for the people that really deserve to be here and not myself. :(

Flossy82 said:
Its sainsbury's own. Im sorry ladies for making a complete fool of myself as i do. Maybe i should leave the ttc for the people that really deserve to be here and not myself. :(

aw hun dont feel like this :hug: :hug: :hug:

you have every right to be here, and you shouldnt be saying sorry as you are NOT making a fool of yourself!

i can see a line in the 2nd pic hun :hug: :hug:

Flossy :hug: :hug: of course you deserve to be here :hug:

I have to say I am crap at seeing the lines but I think it is because they don't photograph well. So even though you can see them I never can because it is a photo.

AF isn't here for you so you are still in with a chance and you aren't making a fool of yourself :hug: please don't leave!

Flossy82 said:

Hey we all deserve to be here hun :hug: :hug:

I think I can see something too but the photo is a bit fuzzy, is there some way you can take a clearer one- in more light perhaps or have you tried another test?

With my last pregnancy I got a very feint line (thought I was imagining it) on the day AF was due but only when in a certain light and angle but two days later it was definite. If you think there's something there there's a good chance there could be.

:hug: :hug:
+++

Why dont you deserve to be here, you have as much right as anyone else, stop being silly hun. It may be too early or maybe an evap line, either way it doesnt make you a fool. Youre the same as us all, we all bloody do it from time to time, stop working yourself up hun youll not do yourself any favours.

Ttc is sooo hard sometimes :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies but ive done this before and i just feel so silly that i do it each time. Il just take it that af's late down to stress and be done with it. I wish you all well though and il still pop in if its ok. :hug:

Flossy there is not one of us on this site who hasnt seen lines!! Dont you dare put yourself down or I will get cross - the reason I know it is a sainsbury's test is because I have a whole cabinet of them at the moment - I am only 10 dpo and shouldnt have had unprotected sex :oops: due to our ectopic and have absolutely convinced myself I can see lines on them all!!!! So sure I have been back to the consultant today and had a blood test ...... Now if anyone will look a fool I will :lol:

When is your AF due? These tests are ultra sensitive they claim to work from 4 days before AF is due - I'm off to Tesco's now to get some of theirs!! :D Even though the hospital urine test was - I am still convinced.........

So lady if you are leaving I have to too...... :hug: :hug:

Flossy82 said:
Thanks ladies but ive done this before and i just feel so silly that i do it each time. Il just take it that af's late down to stress and be done with it. I wish you all well though and il still pop in if its ok. :hug:

you dont have to go, we all understand how hard it is TTC and you want this as much as everyone here so you should stay hun, it will happen one day! others who have felt like this before are now onto having their babies or pregnant and that will be us one day :hug: :hug:

Thanks. Im 2 days late as of tommorrow not long yet i know but its driving me mad :( :wall:

God dont you just wish we had something simple like our tummy buttons lighting up if we are pregnant!!!! It would take all this horrible what if or maybe out of it.....

Keep your chin up sweetie and test in another couple of days x x x xx

Lol if only!!! Il try my best to not think about it and see whats what :hug:

dont go hun i like following your posts, you have as much right to be here as anyone else xx

Please dont be so hard on yourself hun,

I can see a faint line on the second one, i would wait a couple more days and i am sure you will see some darker ones,

I know how you are feeling though because of your previous chemical pregnancy but it really is early days yet to get a strong result

:pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back