My Sofia is such a piglet!!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Had my postnatal check thing yesterday at the clinic, took Sofia and she said do i want her weighed. So i stripped her, put her on the scales and shes put on 14 OUNCES!!!! nearly a pound and she was only 10 days old!! Jeez! and im breastfeeding completely! Midwife couldnt believe it haha! im so proud :D :dance:

That's fantastic Hun well done you! xx

5ad96bdd-8e89-090e.jpg

:rofl: gem that is awesome! Lol!

Thanks guys, I'm so glad it's working out so well for us with the breastfeeding! Can't believe it! X

Well done you!! It's such a great feeling when they're doing well and it's all down to your boobies!

Well done!!
i bet its because you were so positive about breastfeeding before Sofia arrived, i went in to it thinking i was going to fail. Positive Mental Attitude!!

:) awesome! I also think you went into breastfeeding with a positive attitude :) well done you! And Sofia
:)

Well done Flexi & Sophia! :pompom:

My Joseph was like this at his first weigh in, he went from 7-9 to 8-5 in just over a week (the first time he was weighed). It's a lovely feeling isn't it? Knowing that you alone are keeping your baby nourished.

Joe is exclusively breastfed & I have to say, I couldn't wait to start feeding him so I think it deffo helps being positive about. :dance:

yeah i think attitude has a lot to do with it to be honest, i am very chilled out about everything and i think its paying off. Today she weighed in at 8lbs 10!! cant believe it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back