My sister might be pregnant!

jenna

Reaction score
My sister went shopping with me last week and said "Would you be mad if i told you im pregnant" so i said "nope" and she said "well i might be pregnant and i didnt want to tell you because i thought you would be mad at me" :roll: .

I know shes TTC and i tried talking her out of it. Its just not 'right' for her. Her Bf doesnt want a baby, shes forever leaving him because he wont propose to her and then getting back with him and then treating him like crap! :cry: Shes already spent over £400 on baby things. She missed 3 periods a while ago but then AF arrived. She said shes about 3weeks late now but hasnt done a test.

I know only you know when its 'right' but i feel like shes just wanting something to dress up.

My mum doesnt even trust her to look after the dog let alone a child! Shes already nearly killed her rabbits because she cant be botherd to feed them.

Am i suposed to be happy or what? I know if i say anything she'll only say im jelous! :cry: Lifes so unfair

That's harsh Jenna. Not what you said but having to watch someone possibly have a baby that they haven't tried so hard for and in an unstable relationship. Especially someone so close to you.

Sorry you are having the ttc thing rubbed in your face. :hug: :hug: I've just moved to tunbridge wells and never saw so many pregnant women, I swear every other woman my age is up the duff.

Chin up hon, your turn is just around the corner :D

I have a strange feeling that another :? of my sisters may be announcing soon too :(

Its hard but remember it doesn't affect your chances at all.

I went shopping on Saturday with Dh and I swear we were the flowers in the window video and EVERY woman was pregnant

I dont mind her being pregnant. Its only a matter of time before some one close to me gets pregnant. I am jelous, of course i am! Its all my minds been on for the past year.

I just hate the fact that shes not mature enough. When they 1st started TTC he didnt even know!!! She brought it up and he said he wanted to wait until he had his own house and some money and she said to me "im going to stop taking the pill he'll never know and ill say it was an accident". She still lives with my mum and dad and theyve almost broke up because of the arguements she causes. Shes so attention seeking, shes like a 5 year old. She threatend me and said i better not get pregnant before her because i got all the attention when i got married :shock: .

Right, I really don't think if a couple are constantly breaking up and such are fit enough to raise a new family. However, saying that, I think a mother-to-be will do anything and everything to make sure her future child has a good life. I can't realy comment though, my pregnancy was very unexpected in a newish relationship.

Maybe she is just wanting someone to love her, I know that a person who is missing that loving like relationship tends to crave that kind of attention, have you asked her that? If you really think it's that bad of an idea, get her to spend enough time with a new mother, may make her see sense? That is if she is pregnant already.

i totally know where you are comming from hunny.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its our turn real soon

she could just be craving love. But shes being horrible to every one and pushing them away. My mum said she was depressed and it was my fault for getting married and moving out. I keep asking her to come over and she refuses!!

I know it'll make her happy and thats all i want but i cant help but be a bit upset about it. she just emailed me and said shes on CD66 :shock:.

oh hun i know exactly how u feel.

my sister is tryin to get pg on the sly to she cant look after the one she has now nevermind another one. weve already shared a pregnancy and she makes everything out to be a competion, gets me so mad.

i think the only thing u can do is just leave her to it. you say her af was late for 3 months maybe its like that agen, just coz shes late agen dnt mean to say shes pg hun :hug:

I think i can sympothis with you - my borther met a girl and got married within a few months and he said that he didn't want to have babies for at least 2 years and he was very set on this. (She already has a son) somehow she "accidently fell pregnant" but she told everyone she wasn't preventing it happening which really upset my brother as she had gone behind his back. She argues with my brother so much and on occassions has even hit him - not sure how bad the physical abuse is it but i imagine it would take a lot for him to say it happened.

Before she met my brother she said she wanted to be pregnant by January 2007 so it only gave her about 7 months to meet somone and fall pregnant so i have always though my brother was just really the "sperm donor". I to feel that she thinks that having a baby is a fashion accessory and for a 22 year old she doesn't act like it. She lives off benefits (not meaning to offend anyone as i know some people have no choice) and has no intention of ever getting a job

People like this get me so mad!! :x

I don't think there is anything you can do as it sounds to me like she is very set on what she wants. Sorry i can't help and i can completely understand you jealousy - hope things turn out for the best and you find out one way or the other soon x :hug:

I just dont know how im suposed to feel. Would it be wrong if i was happy her AF started or unhappy that shes pregnant. Thats really harsh especially after everything iv been through and i know what it feels like to want something so bad and get nothing but disapointment every month. But how can i be happy? i talked to her bf and he doesnt have a clue about ttc he wouldnt take zinc tablets for her or anything. Hes not trying to prevent it but hes not helping either. Dh said he thinks hes just trying to make her happy but deep down knows its not right. Theyve been together for over 4 years so its not just a random guy. But you dont threaten to leave some one you love because they wont propose to you...do you? :|
His cousin had a baby last year and its all she could talk about. How awful he was that he let some one else get pregnant before them!! Poor sod. I feel so sorry for him, my dads even told him to leave and never come back because he'll regret being with her :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back