I miss my sister...

jenna

Reaction score
Shes gone to Florida for 2 weeks and her BF is going to propose to her under the Castle thing at magic kingdom. Im so happy for her. Wont see her for over a week though. Iv arranged quite a girly day out with my mum saturday, im going to meadowhall shopping with her then cooking and stuff together. Its going to be weird that shes not there, my mums also draggin me off to see the steelers play because my dad misses us 4 going out but obviestly she wont be there either :( and to make it worse, when she comes back some one has to break the news that her rabbit died today while she was away. I know shes going to be excited when she gets back with the engagment and presents and storys but shes going to run stright to the back garden to check on Lindt and peter :cry:

oh dear about her rabbit :( :hug:
But im sure she will be hapy becasue shes going to be engaged, i know its like weird to say that, But animals do die,
just think of the wonderful time shes having hunni and she will soon be back :)

LoL shes probably going to think the news is that theve had babies, she has a girl (Lindt) and boy (Peter) and my mum told her he wasnt eating or drinking which he did last year aswell. We just assumed that he was Horny :rotfl: we tried giving him a big selection of food to get him eating but sadly he wouldnt eat anything. It worked last year though. Poor thing, he's still in his cage now because my mum didnt know where to put him lol. :roll:

:hug: aww its sweet that u miss her so many siblings dont get on
and im sorry about her bunny :(

arr bless u hun she will be home before you know it, might see you at the steelers :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back