My sister is a dumba$$

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
My sister called me today, She thinks she might be pregnant. Too early for a test still but if she is, I am going to kill the guy. She has just turned 17. Going to see her next weekend. I dont know what to say to her, i dont wanna be the bad guy and drill her about safe sex and how she is too young.. Cause im only a year older. But ugh im so mad that she has got herself in this situation!

Why are you mad about it though?x

put your feelings aside and support her in whatever she decides xx

im mad because since ive been pregnant, i kinda made it a point to her to be carefull and stuff, and she put herself into a dodgy situation, she isnt even seeing the guy, it was a one off.

if she is pregnant and wants to keep it, fab ill help her out where she needs it. its not the pregnancy that im mad at, its her choices that put her in the situation

Oh, I see... well, lets hope otherwise then, and make sure you let us nosy parkers know when she does a HPT x

i got preg at 18 and my hubby was 31 turning 32 back then lol!
do you think she got pg or may do because you are??

do you think she got pg or may do because you are??

I was thinking the same thing hun!I can understand why your mad as shes your little sister at the end of the day. But like you said, just support her the best you can, and let us know how you get on when you go to see her xxx

i was 17 when i started TTC with a 29 year old :shrug: you're hardly in a position to preach, or go on the witchhunt for a guy yourself :lol: if she is pregnant, support her, if not, dont lecture her too nuch, cos she'll just go out and do it just to spite you! i feel old now haha, but its just the benefit of my experience :lol:

I'm just turned 20, my OH is turning 36 in a few weeks.
I don't see what the age gap has got to do with it?

Don't be mad at your sister for making the same mistakes as you, [sorry if that's making a wrong assumption hun :S] I know I've had this discussion with my little sister myself, you gotta be there for her - I'm sure she'll have enough people mad at her, and could probably do with a friendly face inyou right now. xx

i can understand you being a little pissed at her, but at end of the day shes your sister and you need to support her IF she is preggo.

As for "killing" the guy, i was always told it takes "2 to tango" so hes not all to blame for this IF she is preggo, plus, seems you are quick enough to "kill" her guy or ex guy, whatever his status to her is at the moment, but willing to forgive the guy your married to who cheated on you and got his "bit" preggo while married to you....i know who id be "killing"

sorry if that sounds really nasty....but i just hate hearing how men always get branded the arsehole for getting a girl preggo, not sticking up for them in the slightest, cos there are some right fu**ers in the world, but she has loads of options to "stop" herself from falling preggo.
she might secretly be wanting a baby, but telling you it was an "accident". i know im scared to admit to people that im TTC, cos i know my family wont approve, but maybe she told him she was on the pill knowing well that she could fall preggo and he was none the wiser??

sorry im in a right rampage the night, nothing against you....sorry.

i would find out all the facts before you go around "shooting" people lol xx

I think you should support her whatever happens as like was said earlier your not really in a position to preach xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back