My sad day :(

mishm

Reaction score
Well went into hospital thurs morning got 1st lot of tablets internally then had to lie and wait started getting pains what seemed like straight away i was signed up for all the pain relief so about an hour later i got some paracetamol which didnt do alot about 2 hours after that it started getting pain low down which also felt like a bit of pressure but i just thought this must be them starting to work because i still wasnt beeding,1.30 came and was time for my 2nd dose of tablets took them then went to the loo iknew that i was going to bleed this time,got there sat down and felt like i had passed a huge clot so i went to check to get off the loo got the such a shock when i saw my little baby looking up t me i panicked because it was still connected to me by the tiny cord so my husband got the nurse bless him he was bit worried,so nurse came along and said that i was to sit for about 10 mins and when i get a pain to push for the placenta to come out and they would rather it came its self than for them to clip it as sometimes it makes it last longer so i did what she told me and pushed when i got a pain and it came away i couldnt believe how much like a labour it was only the baby was much smaller.

Had to stay in for a bit and continue to use the bed pan for them to keep check on the loss and that all seemed fine,then another nurrse came to talk to me see how i was and asked if we wanted to see the baby and at 1st i wasnt sure but then my husband wanted to so she brought the baby along in like a little carrycot thing not as big wa tiny and a little cover over it was so glad i got to see our baby and got to say our goodbyes just couldnt believe how fully formed it was tiny little hands and feet fingers and toes was sooo sad to be having to say goodbye to our baby :cry: :cry: They took a photo and are going to send it out which i thought would be good to keep together with out 1st scan pic and the ladies gave us scan pic on tues when we was there so we can keep everything together and always have them there when we want to have a little think about our baby.
Got home at 8.30 last night and so far havnt cried i know i will just not sure its sunk in yet and im scared that when it does im going to take it really bad its just all went so fast only found out on tues that my baby had died the week before and now its all over with :cry:

Anyway just wanted to write it all down i know its a really long and maybe too many details but i just had to put it somewhere to get it all out.

I am so sorry hun, I cant imagine how you must feel right now you must be devastated. You & your partner are in my thought and prayers, please let me know if you need anything xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun im sat here in tears its just reminded me of what happened with carrie- ann :cry: it is so so hard hun but i promise you it will get better with time.

Please come on here and share your feelings with us anytime in any detail you want we are all here for you hun ok.

You know where i am if you need me and the rest i said in the PM yesterday. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

16 weeks is so cruel, im sorry you had to go through all that. how terrible. :hug:

i hope you are keeping as strong as you can and i want you to know that im thinking of you and your family.x

I am so sorry, it sounds like you had a really difficult experience, my heart goes out to you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers :hug:
Michelle
xxxxx

Oh hun I am so so sorry. I really don't know what else to say :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: ..i know how you feel sweetheart...i send all of my hugs and love to you....

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply to my post :hug:

i am so sorry for what you have been through hun, stay strong & you will get through this tragic time.

i am so sorry. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw Hon :hug: :hug: :hug: Take care and I hope you feel better soon. Things will get better I promise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back