jemz24

Reaction score
(yesterday morning FMU)

(same as image 1)

(clearblues i did yesterday)

(same and image 3)

(second pee of the day)

what u guys think?

I can make out the line on the first response one :) But not aswell on the others though :(

thnx girls how can u see the first respose one i cant even see it lol i just put it there to show. u girls must have binocular eyes.

hopefully will post a nice fat juicy one ere next week :)

i can see them all apart from the last piccie. :|

give a few days then do another one with FMU.

but can still see the lines on them hunni :hug:

Looking good. I can deffo see the first, can't see the last and not sure about the middle ones, but a line is a line!!!

I can't see a bfp on the last pic but the others i can deffinately see it. I know everyone raves on about first response but i don't find them all that good. The cheapy ones on ebay are better. Have you spoken to your doc yet to sort out the care you need now that you're going to be a mummy again? Can you also put up your symptoms somewhere so that we can obsess and make ourselves ill over them, lol. :D

edit spelling error

im either going to the doctors or go to hospital coz im havin very strong cramps , got another very faint positive, guess il just have to be patient :wall:

The strong cramps could be the uterus stretching but best to get it checked out. The faint bfps are only the beginning ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back