now im excited!

gerb

Reaction score
i had 'another' scan yesterday... im forward again 1 day so back to having a bonfire baby :)
we have been very cautious this pregnancy and now im sooo excited im 12w3d!!! im soooo ready for second tri now, we were even super naughty and we bought our first and only for now baby item!
we are both soo excited and i feel so fortunate, especially to be going into second tri a couple of weeks before our first baby was due!
i know a few of us our due to move soon, cant wait- good luck to everyone with theirscans etc xxx

oh some piccies and ill update my signature ;)

Aw Congrats!!! There's nothing like getting to that 12 week mark. Your pics are fab, I hope mine are as clear!

Hi gerb

Thats great news! :cheer: Cant wait to see you in 2nd tri will keep you a seat.

Sorry my eyes are not playing tricks they are booties.. sorry that look sooooo cute.

Take care
kathy x :hug:

Wow....great scan pics, no wonder you're so excited. :D

I love the booties. :D

wel i hope the time flies for u! yes i feel so happy, its a relief after last time- i see weve both had mmc so i think we will both get extrarelief at this point xx

i know i love the booties!!, i need to find the other 'essential' the hat with ears :rotfl: :rotfl: but might have to wait for the winter collection to come out!! xxxthanks girlies its so great to share with people who understand!!

Awww! You have a beautiful baby gerb and the booties are adorable!!

I bought LOADS of baby things - by 13 weeks I had the travel system etc etc etc... So, you shop to your heart's content sweet, you deserve it!

Looking forward to your move over to Tri2 :D xx

Congratulations - and what fantastic scan pictures. Such a cute little thing!! :) Have fun in Tri2!

thanx girls :)
will see u in 2nd tri soon xx

gerb said:
i had 'another' scan yesterday... im forward again 1 day so back to having a bonfire baby :)
we have been very cautious this pregnancy and now im sooo excited im 12w3d!!! im soooo ready for second tri now, we were even super naughty and we bought our first and only for now baby item!
we are both soo excited and i feel so fortunate, especially to be going into second tri a couple of weeks before our first baby was due!
i know a few of us our due to move soon, cant wait- good luck to everyone with theirscans etc xxx

oh some piccies and ill update my signature ;)

Babe i'm Due November 4th or 5th..

:) well until dating scan..
november 5th would make you 12weeks 4days wouldnt it :) xxx

thanx girls
hehehe charlotte- ur right, i get a scan and then cling to that date and forget to add days- yay im even closer to second tri now!!!

So glad everything went well for you, it's a massive relief seeing your LO on a scan cos sometimes (for me anyway) doesn't feel real. I have my 2nd one next wed and I can't wait!

Loving those wee booties, so cute :hug:

yay thats excellent- well hope u get some good piccies!!
i have to wait til 20weeks now....iv had 4 scans so far so its gonna be a long slog now, but iv just got to have faith that little one is still there!! xxx

Awww they are beautiful pics!! :D
And beautiful booties hee hee

Lovely pics hun :D see you in 2nd tri really really soon :dance: :hug:

ah thanx girls!
only 1 day left in 1st tri :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members