What do you pee in?

I think I've used the most unusual pot :lol: Cant believe I never remembered earlier :wall2:

When TTC last time, I was at work (we slept there) and I realised I'd forgotten my sample pot and I was due to test that day. I was going to stick the pee in my bag till I got home and test then.
I hunted high and low and the only thing I could find was my........ Contact lens case!! :rofl:

:rofl: I really hope you didn't put your contact lenses back in that case.

Upside for working in a hospital! I used the proper pee pots!

I was using a plastic beakeruntil OH said OMG who's gonna drink out of that now I laughed my head off as I had been keeping it in bathroom cupboard separate, anyway afterwards I bleached it out and keep it safely away for "special guests" muhahahaha! Using a plastic disposable cup now.

anyway afterwards I bleached it out and keep it safely away for "special guests" muhahahaha! Using a plastic disposable cup now.

LOL! That's just like what i did, i was pee'in in cheapo mugs from Tesco's and although they are clean now, i don't drink out of them. I give them to the builders to use when i am having work done on my house :blush:

What i mostly used was a bottle lid from bottled water. It was teeny tiny but it became a bit of a sport squirting out a teeny tiny bit of pee and hitting the target even though i was bursting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back