Testing, testing one, two, three.......???

:cheer: I am definitely going fpr a positive!!! I had the same as you 10dpo and I didn't get too excited either as I wanted a big line and then as the days went on it was a thicker and thicker line and then the doctor confirmed it, by then it wasn't this great big excitible moment as I thought it would be because I then felt as if I already knew from the first test - not sure I am making any sense but I know what I mean!!!!! Congratulations to you, everyday you will wake up and think to yourself, ooh I wonder what changes there will be today!! It is so exciting, well done you!! :hug:

Congrats KJ :hug: You can test with me on sat :cheer: Cause my af's due then too ^_^ I had the same CM as you so now i've got my hopes up again, lol, especially as my temps just went back up. Gimme some of that baby dust!

G3M - I'm really sorry it's still a BFN for you. Keep going, it doesn't mean your BFP isn't just around the corner!

Littlebump - thanks for your encouragement.

Missac - I know EXACTLY what you mean! I feel the same, and will do if my lines keep getting stronger! Although I think I am now noticing little changes everyday!

Chellieboo - thanks, hun, you're nearly at OV, so I hope you'll be joining me soon!

Gaby - Yes, will definitely test on saturday with you. How many DPO are you? Have you started getting aches yet? Loads of babydust coming your way!!!

xxx

Sometimes i get AF like aches, but other than that nothing much :( I'm 9dpo i think.

congrats thats definately a positive :cheer: :cheer:

i got a pretty early positive and think ive done 15 tests since lol!!

Congrats! Definitely looks like a positive! Thats fantastic news!
I wantto test but im too scared, dont want to be dissapointed! i might just wait a few more days..... :D

thanks once again for all the replies.

Something I forgot, was that at 7dpo I had a really bad night's sleep (v.unusual for me).

Also last night I had a repeating dream, that it was this morning and I was doing my HPT and it came up positive! Then somehow in my dream I would realise that I was still ddreaming and say to myself "you'll find out when you wake up", then the whole thing would repeat again! I swear last night I dreamt of getting my BFP about 5 times!!!

xxx

Congratulations I hope it is a BFP on Wednesday and not just an absorption shadow.

:D

KJ you beauty well done!! I bet you're on cloud nine!!!!! I'm totally chuffed for you.

Gaby and Flower best of luck to you both.

So pleased to see such a happy start to new year

xxxx

Hi

Am so happy for you , big congrats!!! before long it will kick in that your actually pregnant :) What a nice start to a new year!
Katrina

Yep I reckon thats a ++++++, it is faint like you say but you can see it and I bet its even clearer in real life.

Best of luck with your pregnancy hun :hug:

thanks everyone, I'm soo excited about my second test tomorrow! My body has really felt different the past few days.

If you dont' mind, I'll still post my next test, just to have some reassurance. i"ll try and post before I go to work and take a picture.

Thanks once again for all your help.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back